Nike releasing Marty McFly Bruins on 10/21

3 am California time and I got the runaround for the last 2 hours by both London locations. Someone promised I could order by phone if I called at 11 am local time. So I waited 2 hours...and waited...and waited...I finally got through and they said they don't sell over the phone. MFers

Same, Dover Street Market, right?

image.jpegThese ain't going on eBay like those dam scalpers

I called them at 11am and they said they had them, but they guy said there was a MASSIVE queue outside the store, he said they'd be sold in 5minutes..and 6minutes later they'd be on eBay I said..so bloody frustrating :(

Believe me it was dam hard to obtain mine had to do over a 200 mile trip just to get em!!! And that was pure luck.

Damn that's dedication. Congrats dude! Are you going to display them or wear them?

Same, Dover Street Market, right?

Yeah I called them first, they said they sold out so I should try the other store. Then that store said the same thing. Finally got someone at Dover to confirm that they would be ready at 11 and if I called I could order by phone. Struggled to stay up, called them, and was instantly disappointed.

I guess these will never be available in Belgium.

So where will I be able to buy a pair online ?
( other than from an Ebay Scalper that is )

Thanks in advance.

I guess these will never be available in Belgium.

So where will I be able to buy a pair online ?
( other than from an Ebay Scalper that is )

Thanks in advance.

I got the impression that specialty sneaker shops will be getting a few pair. Most likely they got them from the original sale at NikeLab and will mark them up a bit.
I made a few offers to the eBay sellers for $300 and they were all declined. I think I'm more upset about the Bruin release than the Mag release. It's such a simple shoe that could have been produced in larger numbers. I'm hearing only 500 were made. Nike is just feeding into the scalper market.

I got the impression that specialty sneaker shops will be getting a few pair. Most likely they got them from the original sale at NikeLab and will mark them up a bit.
I made a few offers to the eBay sellers for $300 and they were all declined. I think I'm more upset about the Bruin release than the Mag release. It's such a simple shoe that could have been produced in larger numbers. I'm hearing only 500 were made. Nike is just feeding into the scalper market.

Only 500 ???
That's sad.:facepalm

So probably 3/4 will go to the scalpers then.:wacko

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back