Rick Grimes TWD Season 6 New Addition To His Belt Identification?

Can anyone tell me what new item is this that appears on Rick Grime's dutybelt in the latest season of The Walking Dead?

To the right of the cuff case, it appears to be some kind of an ammo mag, flashlight, or possibly knife pouch?
TWDS06Episode01Norinco.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Mike

It's a single magazine pouch for a 9mm magazine. Since Rick carries a revolver, it's probably used for a knife/leather man pouch. The location of it on his Sam Browne (duty belt) is also where most Officers carry their extra ammunition.

In a recent eBay win, where I was going foe the holster, I won two similar pouches, but in the same basketweave leather as the rest of Rick's gear. Sure, not SA, but who's gonna care...!
20160106_170156.jpg

I realized in the season 6 finale that Rick added one more thing to his belt. It's a blue holster-like attachment for holding his hatchet/axe that he's been using the majority of this season. I've scoured the internet for the past few days and haven't found anything remotely similar. That could be in part that I don't know a ton about hatchets, so I'm not really sure what to even search for. Anyone have any hints to point me in the right direction?

TWD_616_GP_1116_0239-RT.jpgTWD_616_GP_1112_0036-RT.jpgTWD_616_GP_1116_0127-RT.jpg

That reminds me of an old neoprene flip phone case, just modified for the hatchet. Possible a 2 way radio or camera case.

You would never carry an ax like that in real life. Blade should be covered, so it has to just be something they found on the set to work.

I realized in the season 6 finale that Rick added one more thing to his belt. It's a blue holster-like attachment for holding his hatchet/axe that he's been using the majority of this season. I've scoured the internet for the past few days and haven't found anything remotely similar. That could be in part that I don't know a ton about hatchets, so I'm not really sure what to even search for. Anyone have any hints to point me in the right direction?

View attachment 613339View attachment 613340View attachment 613341

I was wondering the same thing myself. Been searching for it the last week or so.

Glad I'm not the only one. lol I think Ejayisson had it right with it being an altered phone/camera belt pouch. So far the closest thing I've been able to find is the Navy "Nite Ize Rugged Cargo Case Belt Clip Holster".

000001.jpg

Which can be purchased on Amazon.

Hi guys,

Did anyone found the original brand of the blue thingy that Rick wears on his belt?
Maybe these two images will help? (S07E04)

Screenshot (1535).png15123158_965339793609828_1735644511138478681_o.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back