Limited Run Kylo Ren Fabric RUN #5 (FINAL 24 HOURS)

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ORDER HERE: Bit.ly/KyloRenFabric5

Fabric development thread is here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=237811&page=13

Updates will be posted to my page http://www.facebook.com/JJIndustriesUK

(this form will close on the 26th of October)
- You will be billed within 3 days of your submission please pay in full before the 26th of October or your order will be canceled
- The Delivery time will be Approx end of Jan (12-14 weeks from order completion date)
- The Weight is 425g per meter
- The Width is 1500mm
- The Shrinkage is estimated at <3%
- The Fabric is DRY CLEAN ONLY
- The Fabric is 100% Black Cotton

WVNCaXi.jpg

3kyXAdv.jpg

ERv0KQx.jpg

PRICE:
Now the part your really interested in. the mill have done their very best to offer me a reasonable price for the fabric considering the interest
- The Price will be £20 per Meter
For a custom woven fabric I've been told this is a very reasonable price.
DELIVERY:
Will be charged upfront if you are ordering a larger quantity you may receive an additional invoice to account for the difference (i.e ordering 20/30 meters+) the below values are based on a standard package containing between 7-10 meters
USA: £50
UK:£30
Europe & Worldwide: £££ Varies (£35 - £65)

PAYMENT:
if you choose paypal as your billing method then there will be 5% (for paypal's fee, as I cannot absorb this cost)
if you choose other get in touch with your method ASAP - luke_skywalkeruk@hotmail.com - Subject "Kylo Ren Fabric Payment"

ORDER HERE: Bit.ly/KyloRenFabric5

Last edited:
Re: Kylo Ren Fabric RUN #5 (Closes 26/10/2015)

Well we hit 100 meters! in the first 2 days good job guys !!

12 days left to order!

Re: Kylo Ren Fabric RUN #5 (Closes 26/10/2015)

Hey Sni9er
would you know how many meter is needed for a 6 foot person?
i wanted to get on this run :D

thank you for the respond Sni9er I didn't know i may need 10 meters at $30. that's a little too much for my budget at this time, i really wish i could have had that material but i just cant afford it oh well.
I thank you for responding again and i am going to have to skip this one

best
K

Still time !! I'd ask your seemstress but most are doing 8-10 meters
@Keivan

Hmm I assume this is totally closed now. I had really wanted to get in on this run (I am just now considering starting a Kylo Ren costume, I'm not sure I need it for the premier I more wanted to take advantage of the incredibly snowy climate where I live for good pictures) but I have a few issues that I needed to ask about.

First of all, I live in Japan. I'm sure the shipping will kill me, given that, but I'm having such a hard time finding anything that will work over here (I live up in Aomori which is literally on the far north end and we have one fabric store). I'd actually wanted to take a trip to Tokyo to look at some of their fabric stores (as cosplay is huge there so I'd been hoping to find something), but I might be willing to do this order now if this is my last chance. But that said, are you willing to ship it to me all the way over here, assuming the run isn't over already?

And also, anyway I could get even an estimate on the shipping cost?

Again sorry for asking so late, I actually just joined the forum to ask about this (although I'll probably use the account for other things).

I am sooo bummed I missed this run. If there is any way I can get in on another run I would be super happy! Or even if you have some remaining yardage. Please let me know if there is going to be another and the estimated cost.

Hmm I assume this is totally closed now. I had really wanted to get in on this run (I am just now considering starting a Kylo Ren costume, I'm not sure I need it for the premier I more wanted to take advantage of the incredibly snowy climate where I live for good pictures) but I have a few issues that I needed to ask about.

First of all, I live in Japan. I'm sure the shipping will kill me, given that, but I'm having such a hard time finding anything that will work over here (I live up in Aomori which is literally on the far north end and we have one fabric store). I'd actually wanted to take a trip to Tokyo to look at some of their fabric stores (as cosplay is huge there so I'd been hoping to find something), but I might be willing to do this order now if this is my last chance. But that said, are you willing to ship it to me all the way over here, assuming the run isn't over already?

And also, anyway I could get even an estimate on the shipping cost?

Again sorry for asking so late, I actually just joined the forum to ask about this (although I'll probably use the account for other things).

can you PM me your details so i can get an accurate shipping estimate for you ?

I am sooo bummed I missed this run. If there is any way I can get in on another run I would be super happy! Or even if you have some remaining yardage. Please let me know if there is going to be another and the estimated cost.

there is unfortunately no fabric left as it's made to order i dont have £2k sitting around to buy fabric people might buy unfortunately (if i did however haha then i'd be rich!!)

The New Run begins taking orders in January and will open for 2 weeks and delivery 14 weeks after closure

Agreed /\

As Above :p

Hello. I'm working in my Kylo Ren and i'm interested in the fabric, but I see the sale it's closed now, Will you open another one?

thank you

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back