The Walking Dead - Season 6 Discussion

Gator Fett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The new season starts tonight and there isn't a discussion thread. :confused

[video=youtube;Va1UPrFXHKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va1UPrFXHKA[/video]

Trailer looks intense and the previews that AMC has been showing are really building up the external threat. I really hope that Morgan survives for a while to help Rick regain some of his humanity. While I do like this Rick over famer Rick, I think he is treading into Governor territory with his total distrust of anyone that is not 100% behind him and his decisions.

Last edited:
This season totally started off hitting the ground running. When it comes to the...

horn that blares. I think it's the Wolves. I think they followed Rick and them to the quarry, figured out the plan that Rick and company were going to do and then set up the horn to lead them back to Alexandra. I mean, we did see the one Wolf looking at the photos in Aaron's pack that was left in the car he and Daryl got trapped in).

I'm glad Rick shot Gabriel down the moment he said he'd help, but that's not enough. Gabriel needs dealt with. The fact he tried to get the entire group kicked out of Alexandria and has betrayed them at every turn means Rick just needs to kill him. Period.

Yeah, good episode. I was really concerned there would be a lot of soap opera angst over Rick this episode. Glad there was not.

I haven't had a TV signal of any kind since 1989, so we don't watch many newer shows. My daughter convinced me to rent season 1 back in June ( I was not really interested in a "zombie" show), we watched 4 episodes the 1st night! :) Over the summer we watched the whole series and she became addicted to TWD "stuff & Thangs" of any kind. ;) There was no way we were going to wait until season 6 was on disc. I called a buddy and asked if we could "borrow" his living room for the night, we now have a standing invitation for Sunday night Deadfest! It was an awesome episode, really dug the B&W flashbacks, and the horn at the end..."_______ not far" is my guess.
My daughter and I drive past this sign every weekend for work over the summer, she just got her Stetson and vest so we stopped for a picture on Friday. :cool:thumbsup
attachment.php

Great episode...

still not sure how I feel about the 'new' Rick attitude form this & last season.

I get it.. (he even says.. I dont take chances any more...etc).. but hes kind of a *****! haha..

great TV though (and acting)..

Finally we get to see them take the Offensive for a change... so tired of seeing them running all the time. It would be nice if this whole season it'll be about going out and just killing zombies... make it a game like they did in LotR and keep a tally... the winner for the day gets a can of pudding! :) You stop and think about it... these guys are slow... are pretty predictable... and aren't that difficult to kill. If they started taking the offensive and went out and started killing them for a change, they'd be able to clear out a pretty good section of land that would be zombie free. Maybe Morgan can up with some reliable zombie killing traps or something that they could lead them into to have their heads removed/exploded. I'm sure that the smell of everything by now is horrendous.... I don't know if I'd be able to live like that. But one thing I'd like to know is when the actors are taking a break... like say they are focusing on one actor for an episode, and the others aren't even shooting, how many times do they just say "Lemme be a zombie in t his episode" and don the makeup and get killed just for the fun of it!? I'm sure it's happened at least once! This season is definitely starting off with a bang. I say we just lead them all into the Grand Canyon and let em all rot.

- - - Updated - - -

Great episode...

still not sure how I feel about the 'new' Rick attitude form this & last season.

I get it.. (he even says.. I dont take chances any more...etc).. but hes kind of a *****! haha..

great TV though (and acting)..

I think Morgan is gonna turn into a good cross between Hershel and Dale and be the conscience of Rick this season... what do you all think?

Interesting. So far, the season's moving faster than I thought. Although they could certainly slow things down in short order.

I'm the only one who hated the format of this episode?! I almost thought my DVR started recording in the middle of the show when I turned it on and they were already in what looked like the end of a show! I really really really hate shows that do back and forth crap like that. At least other shows have the courtesy to show what happens then say "Two days earlier..." and show the lead up. I hope they just stop the artsy stuff and do regular episodes.

I did really like when the guy with Glen said something like that they aren't supposed to be doing that yet and Glen said "And I'm supposed to be delivering pizzas!" :lol

i thought it was okay....i was bored most of the time...maybe it was due to the constant flashbacks..got annoying after awhile....

i thought the leftovers episode 2 was a lot better than the premiere of the walking dead

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back