Star Wars Ghost

The "full size" Ghost would be only twenty-ish feet longer than the Falcon. I suppose it might be around double the volume. It does have two decks to the Falcon's one.
--Alex
I just looked it up and the ghost should be a little over 140 feet in real life. I work in theatre IRL and my stage is about the same dimensions as the ghost.

In no way are they scaling that correctly with the characters. That ship is MAYBE 70 feet long on the show

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the picture. Yes, please definitely get some more pics of the ship, having a bit of a time figuring out just how big it is. I believe that sign is about a foot wide. Any detailed shots or anything near it or the sign to show size reference would be appreciated.

20151129_172952.jpg20151129_172930.jpg

Couple more shot of the progress so far. I had to scale this ship down a bit so the hold is not quite as big as should be, saying that it still has some play function to it. Access is via the working front cargo ramp and also will be via removable secret panels from cockpit corridor (falcon style). I think what I like so much about this ship is the nod to the falcon and the fact that we have got to know it so well from the Rebels series.

IMG_5994.jpgIMG_5997.jpgIMG_5993.jpgIMG_5996.jpgIMG_5995.jpgIMG_5989.jpgIMG_5987.jpgIMG_5991.jpgView attachment 572352IMG_5990.jpgOk finally got back to take some more photos of the Ghost in the Star Wars Launch Pad. We have been back to the park a few times, but have gotten there too late to get any photos It closes at 8PM. Tonight my wife and I went straight to this part of the park so I could get some more photos.

Last edited:
Nah I guess it's a concept art from Rebels. I found it on a blog next to order concept art from the Rebels tv serie

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back