anakin's POD Racer

Excellent work and perfect metal look for the pod!

The only weak part is the purple arcing stuff between the two engines but there's not too much you can do with that.

I'm not sure whether to leave that off my kit or not or how to handle it. Alhtough it does seem to look better with it than without it

The only weak part is the purple arcing stuff between the two engines but there's not too much you can do with that.
I'm not sure whether to leave that off my kit or not or how to handle it. Alhtough it does seem to look better with it than without it
it's really needed to tie the two engines together as they only have one point of mounting (with the arc and the 'rope' making three points to support it.)

Really nice! What paint did you use for the silver?
chrome ALCLAD over gloss back, airbrushed, covered with Future.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who's wondered this:

I remember having a few kits like that and it makes you wonder why they can't bother just making them round to start with or at least in 2 halves only. You'd almost have to build them around a dowel rod to keep them in shape.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back