Little video review for an Iron Man helmet from CATTOYS (China Product)

Dams1304

Jr Member
Hi friends from all around the world,
I was searching for a long time an helmet with good finish, luminous eyes and open faceplate.
I find this one on Ebay. He's from CATTOYS (a mysterious chinese brand). I already have an aluminium Captain America shield from this brand and I'm very happy with it.
So I take their helmet (for something like 180 USD on Ebay) and it's a good thing.
I do a little clip if you want have a better idea (and If you want see with your eyes what I can't explain with my bad english).
The link :

Last edited by a moderator:
I just order the new Lager Toys Iron Man Helmet Mark 43
- Eyes LED light-up
- High quality finishing

- Magnetic sensors switch
- Auto light-up and mask open/close

- Helmet liner and cheek pads are Washable
- Mask use by magnet detect switch

- Magnet ring including ( for detect use )

<span class="s1">

I will make a little review.cause sexy ads (like in this video) haven't the customer review's valor :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just order the new Lager Toys Iron Man Helmet Mark 43
- Eyes LED light-up
- High quality finishing

- Magnetic sensors switch
- Auto light-up and mask open/close

- Helmet liner and cheek pads are Washable
- Mask use by magnet detect switch

- Magnet ring including ( for detect use )

<span class="s1">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiYkB_oEVmY

I will make a little review.cause sexy ads (like in this video) haven't the customer review's valor :)

I want to see your review of this. I have been really wanting a Iron Man helmet lately and was thinking of ordering this helmet. I found through KG toys for $240 shipped to the US. The helmet was not on the website though, you need to e-mail their sales address and Paypal or something. I am a little concerned about the quality of the paint after owning the Lager Toys Thor hammer where the brown paint, that was supposed to look like leather, partially rubbed off the handle from minimal handling.

I would like to know what helmet you think of as a better deal after you have both the Lager and Cattoys helmet in hand.

Ok, I Will make a review for this helmet. It will come at the end of october I hope.
I take mine from KG Toys for 238 USD (212€) shipped to France. For the paint, according their ads, it seems to be good. We will see.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back