Charity Helmet Auction Celebration London 2016

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"THE BIKER SCOUT " Project is a charity helmet Project keeping in with the tradition of other Helmet Projects and sponsored by RS Prop Masters who are providing 40 Biker Scout Helmets to talented artists and studios to be customized, and exhibited at Star Wars: Celebration London 2016 and ultimately auctioned online with 100% of the proceeds going to Lucasfilm Ltds New Charity incentive !

"The BIKER SCOUT" Project was inspired by 2010’s 501st TK Helmet Project which included 50 reimagined Stormtrooper helmets and which helped raise over $65,000 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation! Further inspiration came from Art Andrews and the Dented Helmets "As You Wish" Project.

After the success of the 501st TK Helmet Project at Star Wars: Celebration V, and the Dented Helmet project, We have sought approval to pursue a similar project using The ROTJ Biker Scout Helmet. With the help of Mary Franklin, we gained approval and for the past month we have been working hard on the logistics of obtaining the helmets and having talented artists and studios sign on to help with the project.

We have now begun shipping out the helmets to the artists and hope to have a couple of small exhibits locally before a full exhibit at Star Wars: Celebration London 2016, the helmets will be auctioned on line by LucasFilm Ltd (we will never touch any of the money).

We will be posting articles here on the RPF for each of the customized Biker Helmets , but Facebook is our main means of communication. Please "LIKE" our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bikerscoutproject

Please tell your friends about it, post on facebook about it, blog about it and tweet about it! Let the world know so we can raise more awareness and eventually raise more money for charity!

PLEASE NOTE OTHER PROJECTS HAD 2 YEARS TO GET READY FOR THIS MONUMENTAL TASK, DUE TO THE QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT AT CELEBRATION ANAHEIM REGARDING CELEBRATION LONDON WE HAVE 10 MONTHS TO GET READY SO YOUR HELP TO SPREAD THE WORD WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

We are super excited about this project and hope you are too! We are looking forward to sharing all the information we have from our artists and hope you will be saving your money to help support charity !

On a final note, we have begun to assign all the helmets for this project to well known RPF Artists and prop makers some have nce again returned from previous projects but we also have some new Artists too, we have perhaps 2 or 3 places left to complete the target of 40 Helmets

here is a little teaser to get you in the mood Helmets ready for shipping

10929137_10153163120034333_2596249910730039410_n.jpg

10929137_10153163120034333_2596249910730039410_n.jpg

Last edited:
Was great to be part of the 2010 project, looking forward to seeing what comes of this one!

I thought I would post up a list of some of the artists taking part in the Biker Scout Helmet Project, some you may know others perhaps not

USA
Tom Spina Designs
Arturo Delgado
Thomas spanos -
Scott will -
John solabo -
Mars visions -
Shaun thornsson -
Ireland
Emerald Garrison -
Order 66 -
John Murphy -
Bryan Campbell -

Germany
Dan schednik -

Spain
Marcus Mayer -

UK
Mark Johnson -
Suck face studios -
JB replicas -
Dc props -
pHil brown -
Lewis white productions -
RS props -
Rob Mc -
Si windas -
N2 Designs -
Cloth ears -
bOlton UNiversity of design
Rob Taylor -
rIch Martin -
sigma Arts -
pinewood studios -
Elstree college
Dbprops -

Airbrush artists
Mad kustoms -
Nubs graffiti -
Areobrush -
Hortondesign -
Crowley custom -
Graf X -

cant wait for delivery of the helmet , although I suspect Ill be drafted in to help assemble more than just one for this project !!

its funny you should say that Rob, I have 2 airbrush artists desperately waiting for their Built helmets

I thought I would post up this update

here are a couple of little teaser pictures sent in by airbrush artist Crossley Customs and Sigma Arts

can you guess what they are lol

biker helmet.jpg

10268425_10153857497821079_5288819775443480757_n.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back