My personal 1966 1/25 BATMOBILE BUILD....

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My 1/25 Polar Lights 1966 Batmobile build...Here's what I did. The kit's beacon was discarded and replaced with an aluminum accurate one, the indicator lights on the either side of the roll bar were sanded smooth and replaced with actual lenses, the canopies were dipped in future to give them a more realistic finish, Photo etched parts, Cut aluminum tubing replaced the kit's supplied rocket launchers, the car was air brushed using my IWATA system several coats of Tamiya black, wet sanded in between applications then waxed for a super high gloss shine, the pin striping was applied by hand to reflect the Glowing Cerise used on the actual car,the car's suspension was lowered to reflect the stance of the real Batmobile, the kit rims were discarded and replaced with accurate Radar rims. The Figures are from the last release of the Polar Lights Batmobile.

This is still my favorite Batmobile. The pin-striping looks so much better by hand than any decal ever could.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back