Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

You would think it would be worldwide shipping but I guess we can't find out to the day and by then it may be to late as there website will probably crash with everyone trying to purchase.

Yeah the website crashing is a likely possibility.

Just have to wait and see cos that the only way I'll get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they are going to make lots more.
But if they advertised it as an unlimited run or an very large production it wouldn't be the hype that it is becoming now.
It's just marketing IMO

That being said... I'll I want is a Pepsi !

http://youtu.be/11BwLs3pHF4

They will be sold on Amazon and they have pretty hearty servers so I wouldn't think the site will crash. Still, the sudden surge may cause it to flip out! :lol

I'm sure if they are selling them online on 21st that they will ship worldwide? Just gonna get stung with high shipping costs no doubt [emoji19]

It's AMAZON.COM it's rare that they allow shipping outside the U.S. For food it's even worse....I just tried purchasing regular pepsi from official Amazon Pepsi store and they won't even ship to Canada. It's bull****.

Looks like another Bottle is already on eBay 1 bid 0.99c

Yeah just saw one go up for $132.50. I set a "pepsi perfect" notification a few months ago in case a @Gary Weaver II bottle ever came up for auction. I feel like I'm about to get flooded with notifications now. I guess eBay might be a decent option for folks outside of the US, but I'm gonna remain patient for the Oct 21 release.

Last edited by a moderator:
The eBay bottle currently $212 guess Brad maybe right with the price heading into stupidville but wait a week or so and if yer lucky get one for $ 20.15 people are either desperate or mad.:facepalm

It's AMAZON.COM it's rare that they allow shipping outside the U.S. For food it's even worse....I just tried purchasing regular pepsi from official Amazon Pepsi store and they won't even ship to Canada. It's bull****.

Really?! Oh man! Can't believe it's Amazon they are using to sell them, whiteness this info? thought it would just be on the Pepsi website. Anyone got the link to Amazon to show it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back