Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

The Movie panel just now gave out about 400 pepsi bottles to everyone in the room...

it's amazing how clueless the directors seemed at times... "I didn't even know james tolkan was still alive"...really? ahh, young kids today......

Directors notice everyone start rushing for thebottles "Behave like human beings!" one good line out of the panel ;o).

I really wish I was going at least one day, but I gave up on trying to get tickets this year. it's just no fun anymore. too crowded and you can't get into anything.
sigh. really wanted a photo op with john rhyes davies ;o)...

I'm if this were allowed there would be THOUSANDS of competitors. Heck, if they do allow it I'll throw together a costume out of whatever I have lying around and send a buddy I have that's attending a picture to show them. Even better, I'll just photoshop my head on a kick ass costume on the web and send him that!

Hell its its a long shot but desperate times lol especially outside the US !

Hmm, what if the NYCC freebies don't have all the outer box stuff... That could be a quirky way to do it and still maintain the allure of the wide release on the 21st.

-Gary

No box set. Pepsi retweeted these.
Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 12.07.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-08 at 12.09.22 PM.png

Too bad about that U.S. only release. Is that a sure thing though? Or just speculations ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that guy really should have put it up as an auction. Then again, he just made $125 off a freebie, so I guess he's happy :)

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if someone is really thinking to themselves... "I got the first one ever on Ebay, yay!!"

-Gary

saw that - didn't last very long either.

Yeah, that guy really should have put it up as an auction. Then again, he just made $125 off a freebie, so I guess he's happy :)

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if someone is really thinking to themselves... "I got the first one ever on Ebay, yay!!"

-Gary

Yeah but as more and more start making it to ebay sellers will have to start adjusting their price to compete with each other. That guy just wanted a quick $100 lol

Too bad about that U.S. only release. Is that a sure thing though? Or just speculations ?

I'm sure if they are selling them online on 21st that they will ship worldwide? Just gonna get stung with high shipping costs no doubt [emoji19]

You think? Normally the shipping cost aren't that high for that size. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Wow , 1st one already sold? This is heavy [emoji41]

Just saw this new trailer off Marty & Jennifer...

http://youtu.be/nrm7H1vrwFE

I'm sure if they are selling them online on 21st that they will ship worldwide? Just gonna get stung with high shipping costs no doubt [emoji19]

You would think it would be worldwide shipping but I guess we can't find out to the day and by then it may be to late as there website will probably crash with everyone trying to purchase.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back