Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

¡ Viva México! A Mexican bottle with an upgraded sticker: ;)

attachment.php

Awesome! And to further the bottle shape discussion, how close are these Mexican bottles to the screen used prop? And is this bottle "blown"?

They are saying that to make the bottle accurate to the screen used prop, that they would have air flow issues and not be able to make the bottle properly. Umm, I don't know, Coca-Cola doesn't seem to have problems with their bottles and they have a "small waist".

thats what i figured, they used that excuse because of all the heat they are taking from its inaccuracy

Do you think a girl with small muscles could handle it solo too? :p

Diana, I am sure you could put it together, but the weight of the box and transporting it might be a problem. If you go for one of these I suggest putting it together where it is going to stay because once assembled it is pretty heavy and would be awkward to move. Good luck if you try :thumbsup

It's very close. I think, it's just too "rounded" in the middle of the bottle. And of course, the bottle is too large. 9 3/4 inches instead of screen accurate 8 3/4.

I can live with an inch extra....

Nice label, I'm gonna upgrade mine too soon. Really wanna paint the lid the correct blue and add the silver line but not sure on the colour or what to use to make it accurate.....[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can live with an inch extra....

Nice label, I'm gonna upgrade mine too soon. Really wanna paint the lid the correct blue and add the silver line but not sure on the colour or what to use to make it accurate.....[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FreddyTV told me he used silver craft tape from Michael's on his Mexican PP bottle.

That was an uncritical blog article, BUT, I was able to "liberate" the hi-rez versions of his images.

I will say in Pepsi's defense that, looking at the 17 oz. blow-molded plastic Coke bottle in my hand, they do have a very subtle taper in them (or a very thick waist), so that may be a legitimate point.

Attachments

• pepsi-perfect-limited-edition-bottles.jpeg
    pepsi-perfect-limited-edition-bottles.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 75
  • the-limited-edition-pepsi-perfect-bottles-came-in-these-graphic-boxes-meant-to-resemble-the-tim.jpeg
    the-limited-edition-pepsi-perfect-bottles-came-in-these-graphic-boxes-meant-to-resemble-the-tim.jpeg
    391.6 KB · Views: 85
  • waugh-and-the-team-tweaked-the-pepsi-perfect-logo-slightly-from-the-prop-used-in-back-to-the-fu.jpeg
    waugh-and-the-team-tweaked-the-pepsi-perfect-logo-slightly-from-the-prop-used-in-back-to-the-fu.jpeg
    420.9 KB · Views: 76
  • the-pepsi-perfect-design-team-had-to-modify-the-silhouette-of-the-bottle-because-the-movie-vers.jpeg
    the-pepsi-perfect-design-team-had-to-modify-the-silhouette-of-the-bottle-because-the-movie-vers.jpeg
    481.9 KB · Views: 89
  • early-mockups-of-the-pepsi-perfect-bottles-and-logos.jpeg
    early-mockups-of-the-pepsi-perfect-bottles-and-logos.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 124
That was an uncritical blog article, BUT, I was able to "liberate" the hi-rez versions of his images.

I will say in Pepsi's defense that, looking at the 17 oz. blow-molded plastic Coke bottle in my hand, they do have a very subtle taper in them (or a very thick waist), so that may be a legitimate point.
Somehow Mexico and Argentina were able to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

I really want the black time circuit box. That would be a fun project to make. Does anyone know the dimensions?

Somehow Mexico and Argentina were able to do it.

Those bottles don't have to support the pressure of a sealed bottle (with all CO2 compressed in the liquid) as the American bottle has to support. That's why Mexico and Argentina bottles can "play around" with the shapes. Consider those 2 bottles a "plastic glass to drink Pepsi", while the US Pepsi Perfect is a "bottle". I trust Pepsi because of that.

Last edited:
Another shot , sticker looks white background, but is silver.
View attachment 557844

Hi! Long time lurker and HUGE BTTF fan here from México! Dude, your mod is AMAZING! I also have my Cinemex replicas I would like to mod. Did you use Cobalt Blue spray?

I tried to mod one of my spare, damaged ones. But I used the incorrect shade of blue (It was too dark) and I almost ruined it (I was able to remove the paint). Would you be kind enough to explain how you did it, fool-proof? Thanks a lot!

I noticed that some of use have managed to get your lids on the Mexican bottle almost screwed on flush with the bottle. I can't seem to get mine down that far, theres about a 5mm gap between the bottle and lid. What did use do to get a good fit? Or are some just different.

I noticed that some of use have managed to get your lids on the Mexican bottle almost screwed on flush with the bottle. I can't seem to get mine down that far, theres about a 5mm gap between the bottle and lid. What did use do to get a good fit? Or are some just different.

I noticed that you have to start screwing the cap on the correct side (watch the screw thread inside the cap), then it works without a gap. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back