Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

The Matty hoverboard was a complete and utter failure. It is not accurate in anyway, shape or form. Even Bob Gale has disavowed any relation to it and has even apologized for how it turned out.

The Clock88 board was made by a "now banned" member here named Grant. He had YEARS of research put into these boards. He tracked down every reference, materials, measurements of every hoverboard made for the movie. He made only about 10 boards and then screwed people over, not sending their boards. I was lucky to have got one of the first 10 boards. These have the exact lenticular patterns, velcro, magnets, battery pack, and vinyl stickers. It is 99.9% accurate. It's gorgeous.

Was he actually banned? I know the thread is in limbo now.

How is the quality compared to the Mexican one?

The quality of the Argentina bottle is way better than the Mexican bottle. The plastic is not as flimsy and the cap is thicker, more sturdy. Just like another member mentioned, I agree the Mexican bottle is more functional, meaning easier to actually drink soda from it. I think the main difference is the Mexican bottle was never meant to be a special limited edition collectible, like the U.S. and Argentina versions. It was meant as a cheap $8 movie theater concession promo item. I still think each version is cool to have.

Is the Gang Jailed version a replica or did USA Today also produce that on 22 October?

The Gang Jailed version was also produced by USA TODAY. It was a limited edition made exclusively for the October 21st events at "We're Going Back" in Los Angeles, and for the Universal Studios events in New York.

I don't think we have seen the height comparison between the Mexican and Argentina bottles yet. Mexican bottle on the left is about 9 3/4 inches, Argentina bottle 9 inches, and the screen used bottle (don't have a Gary Weaver bottle to compare, sorry) is about 8 3/4 inches, I believe (same height as Griff figure shown).
View attachment 554251

:love lovely

I have a Pepsi Perfect from the second batch on Amazon coming sometime after Christmas. I'd love to trade it for a Gang Jailed USA Today if anyone is interested.

seeing all these hover boards are really giving me the itch. we really need a hover board run soon, haven't seen one in a long time

Great thinking !!:cool

Then maybe one day I can replace the one I've made, with a super screen accurate one.:D

Because now it looks like it's from alternate timeline.:lol

So I got my Mexico bottle today but unfortunately the box was absolutely smashed and bottle is dented to the point that when I push the plastic out it doesn't stay. Was thinking maybe heat or ice might help bring it's shape back, any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got my Mexico bottle today but unfortunately the box was absolutely smashed and bottle is dented to the point that when I push the plastic out it doesn't stay. Was thinking maybe heat or ice might help bring it's shape back, any suggestions?

Not sure if this will work, but the old trick to pop a ping pong ball\table tennis ball back into shape was to drop it into a cup of very hot water for a second or two...BUT if you do it to long it will miss-shape it and make it go egg shaped....... but the ball is different to the bottle as it has no open end... so you could take of the lid and blow into it wile running it under the hot water or put the water in the bottle and then blow in it...that might work........ but not sure........ if you do try it then, try it with worm water first then a little hotter and so on............ but only try at your own risk......good luck and let us all know how you get on......

post pics be-for you try anything as someone else might have a better idea.... all the best :thumbsup

Last edited:
So, my Pepsi Perfect arrived today!

I thought it was one of the ones from the London screening but the seller posted a pic of the box it came in and was from Mexico. Looks like he got a box of 20!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447546964.624141.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447546990.856721.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1447547006.756490.jpg

Quite happy with it, seems fairly sturdy plastic. Just the top that's not great but I can live with that (or maybe paint it?)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447547075.512195.jpg

I thought it was one of the ones from the London screening but the seller posted a pic of the box it came in and was from Mexico. Looks like he got a box of 20!

Quite happy with it, seems fairly sturdy plastic. Just the top that's not great but I can live with that (or maybe paint it?)
Congrats :)

I still have yet to actually get one. e_e

View attachment 555009

View attachment 555010View attachment 555011

View attachment 555012

The size look very big!

View attachment 555009

View attachment 555010View attachment 555011

View attachment 555012

Glad you managed to get hold of one :thumbsup

I had one with the same problem. All I can say is be very careful if using any heat on it as it tends to go completely out of shape if you are not careful. I tried hot water but it did not really work so in the end the seller agreed to send me a replacement that I am still waiting for.

Thanks guys, I'm very happy that I've finally got one!!

Just wanna see if full now though but not sure what to fill it with just yet. But for now, I'm just happy to have one.

Any yeah the size is quite big!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back