Last Starfighter Gunstar

gallman37

I have a gunstar that I want to build but it came without the canopy. Does anyone have an extra or know where I might be able to get one?
Any help would be appreciated.

Garth

Last edited by a moderator:
Its from Randy Cooper's molds and I'm not talking about MIM's. Its from Randy's original molds. I'm not sure of the exact size maybe 16-18".

Garth

I an fairly certain Randy did the master for MIM. I would get onto MIM for a replacement canopy. If not, contact Randy. There is a guy on Starship Modeleer that posts for Randy, he goes by the screen name, AnubisPro. Worth a try! Or, do a google for Randy to find his webpage.....
Cheers, Chris

He's here too....I believe. He posted in my build up thread for my MIM Gunstar that I'm working on, though it's been a while since I've done anything with it. I just needed to put it down for a while before I could finish it. As a side note I think someone will be making decals for the kit...which are sorely missing on the MiM kit. Anyway, his post is the first one on the second page of this thread.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=12782&highlight=Gunstar

Chris

P.S. please post some pictures of your Gunstar, I'd love to see what you do with it, not many seem to get built.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back