BTTF Future Marty costume from Back to the Future 2

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've decided to be Marty this Halloween, and I've been making my own jacket since I'm not satisfied with what's available.

Here's what I have right now:

BTTF%20Marty%20future%20jacket%2003.jpg

Also got the shoes today, so I think I'm getting there! :)
12039346_10156087543910273_7243702311897167596_n.jpg

I made the jacket myself, and I can't wait for the BTTF party!

Also I got the hoverboard today, so I had to break out my 1:18 Delorean and have some fun with it. I'm holding the Delorean in my left hand and took the picture with my right hand on my phone. Lights were added using vfx app. It was extremely fun. :D

12140563_10156116122075273_8777088145611167798_n.jpg

Your jacket is amazing! ...so jealous! :) One of the jackets on Ebay has working pockets which is a step up from the others I've been looking at. All of the different options on Ebay, Amazon, and halloweencostumes.com. are crap compared to yours... I wish I had the time and skils to make one like yours. But I don't so ilk probably but one, not sure which ones I'll get yet. You have any advice? One of the jackets on Ebay has working pockets which is a big pro, but looks a bit darker grey than the movie's, but I'm thinking I'm going to get it... Any thoughts and advice on which ones you think are the best pieces to get would be greatly appreciated! Also your shoes look better than any of the ones I've seen!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! I was thinking that was the best one!

If you are not in a terrible hurry, I do offer my jacket for sale in the project run section. Right now I'm pretty full for Halloween delivery, but if you want it for Halloween and don't mind the extra courier shipping, I might be able to make it for you. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back