Batman Zero Year suit

last

hoping someone here might be able to help me out. i've been wanting to do this suit since i saw it in the comics. still trying to figure out how the heck to do all the black armor, elbow/knee pad features though. i was considering making it out of rubber mats, but i can't figure out how i'd attach all the stuff. and foam seems like it would just bend and fall off and probably not looks great anyway. anybody have any ideas on how i could accomplish this look? i'll be using a compression suit, if that matters.

IMG_7237.JPG

Get some leather (or fake stuff), sew it onto the suit, then stitch the ridges into the leather. If you want to add some dimension to it, put a thin layer of quilt batting in between the leather and suit.

If you're using a compression suit, make sure you pin the pieces to the suit while you or a dummy is wearing it. Otherwise it probably wont work out.

thanks for the idea. definitely a good suggestion. stitching leather (or any other garment type material) would allow it to move more fluidly with my body. i was thinking more of an armor/padded type look, but this is certainly something to consider.

thanks for the idea. definitely a good suggestion. stitching leather (or any other garment type material) would allow it to move more fluidly with my body. i was thinking more of an armor/padded type look, but this is certainly something to consider.

Hope it works out! It's a killer suit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back