First Order Stormtroopers carry GLOCKS?

Noeland

Master Member
Seems to be the case. Glocks in what looks like mildly modified carbine conversion kits, with a good old Han Solo DL-44 blaster muzzle.

Glock fans rejoice!

FO_stormtroop_glock.jpgFO_stormtroop_glock2.jpgFO_stormtroop_glock3.jpgFO_stormtroop_glock.jpgFO_stormtroop_glock2.jpgFO_stormtroop_glock3.jpgSWglock_SL1500_.jpgSWglockL._SL1500_.jpg

Yup, glocks for sure!

New rebel blaster is G36 based, Poe's blaster is Sig 226 based!

I'm glad they're using real firearms as bases, its very true to the OT.

World War 2 weapon bases for the OT era and modern weapon bases for the ST era - the timeline works perfectly lol.

I haven't seen Poe's blaster. Do you happen to have a photo? Are all the pilots carrying the same blasters?

If the blaster Finn has been seen with is the G36 based, it just seems to be the grip frame. It's a big boxy beats of a blaster. :)

I don't really have a problem with using modern guns as the base weapons if they do something interesting with them. The Glock thing isn't particularly creative. I doubt it's going to feature in the film much anyway.

Glock is crazy about replicas and their copyright. But I bet they had no problem being used in SW.

I don't really have a problem with using modern guns as the base weapons if they do something interesting with them. The Glock thing isn't particularly creative. I doubt it's going to feature in the film much anyway.

I'm going to wait to see the actual prop first, but that's kind of what I'm thinking too. I still don't like the white on the Stormtrooper guns though. It's like they hired a fashion designer to match everything up...

My exact thoughts disapointed with what they did with the Glock but I am sure Glock is luvvin it!

Upgrading one of the Nerf sidearms at the moment.

tfa19.jpg

Also changed the flash hider and trimmed the trigger.

tfa22.jpg

tfa23.jpg

First coat of paint

tfa25.jpg

Attachments

• tfa22.jpg
    tfa22.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 62
  • tfa19.jpg
    tfa19.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 80
  • tfa23.jpg
    tfa23.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 151
  • tfa25.jpg
    tfa25.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's a sig! I like it.

Great job on that nerf conversion.

I'm expecting to see a lot of TFA nerf blasters at conventions. ;)

Small, but not too bad looking.

Sundowner got it I think. Pretty sure that's a FAB defense KPOS carbine conversion for a Glock 19.

SW_glock_mako.jpg

Or more likely airsoft knock offs.

Also, I could be very wrong about it not featuring. IT's being used in promos!

SWTFA_elite.jpg

Last edited:
the 501st CRL states:

"Based on a replica Glock 19 repeating pistol, scratch built, or a modified commercial stormtrooper toy."

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back