Emerald City Comicon 2016 - updated 02/26/16

firesprite

Master Member
2016 is going to be 4 days for the first time and they've already started announcing guests!

Celebrity Guests
* Danielle Panabaker
* Robbie Amell
* Nathan Fillion
* Christy Carlson Romano
* Chyler Leigh
* Dameon Clarke
* Dante Basco
* David Anders
* Gigi Edgley
* Jason David Frank
* Jenna Coleman
* Lana Parilla
* Melissa Benoist
* Robbie Amell
* Rose McIver
* Sasha Roiz
* Sean Maguire
* Will Friedle
* Sean Astin
* Elden Henson
* Norman Reedus

* Richard Sherman
* Bobby Wagner

Authors
* Patrick Rothfuss

* Clare Kramer - MC/Main Stage Hostess

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/

Last edited:
Re: Emerald City Comicon 2016

They also announced that tickets go on sale September 23rd at noon pacific time.:)

Sorry if this isn't needed info, I am brand new to this forum (and Cosplay/Costuming in general). But looking forward to going to Emerald City.

So Nathan Fillion was announced today, tickets went on sale... and promptly started selling out. 4 day passes and some of the special packages are already sold out apparently.

4 day passes sold out the first hour. 3-day passes sold out the first day.. Glad I got mine! :D

I got a 4 day pass, but my friend had to get 1 day passes for everything else ewwww. its my first time going to ecc some Im very excited to finally check it out.

Other than Nathan Fillion (YES!!!!!) It's been a bit of a snoozer of announcements so far. What do you think? Hopefully some really great ones to come.

Other than Nathan Fillion (YES!!!!!) It's been a bit of a snoozer of announcements so far. What do you think? Hopefully some really great ones to come.

yes, its getting pretty close (convention time wise) and I am surprised there hasn't been more guests announced.

Maybe i'm the only one because I'm getting older and these are fairly newer shows these celebrity guests are coming from, but so far (with great exception to Nathan Fillion) these announcements overall are VERY underwhelming and starting to regret my celebrity fast pass purchase.

I hope they're saving some amazing ones for last. The more I see announced, the less slots remain.

This has to be, on the whole, the worst lineup I've seen yet.

Yeah, the celebrity lineup so far doesn't have the... oomph that past years seem to have had so far.

Yeah, the celebrity lineup so far doesn't have the... oomph that past years seem to have had so far.

Yeah, and i'm not sure if that's a ReedPop thing or what, but it's a stark contrast to almost all previous years' lineups they've had.

Maybe i'm the only one because I'm getting older and these are fairly newer shows these celebrity guests are coming from, but so far (with great exception to Nathan Fillion) these announcements overall are VERY underwhelming and starting to regret my celebrity fast pass purchase.

NOT the only one. Man this year's guests are really pretty under whelming. Just glad I don't pay for my admission!

Re: Emerald City Comicon 2016 - updated 01/08/16

Yeah I thought the whole acquisition by ReedPop was supposed to really up the ante on the quality of lineup connections to industry celebrities out there. They made a huge boom with Fillion and then after that just nothing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Emerald City Comicon 2016 - updated 01/23/16

I thought the same thing that ReedPop's take over would increase the caliber of guests to an almost NYCC level.

Re: Emerald City Comicon 2016 - updated 02/04/16

So, it looks like Foggy from Netflix's Daredevil was just announced. He's a nice addition, but the overall lineup still isn't feeling up to snuff...

I ended up getting a Friday and Sunday pass due to the multi-day passes selling out ridiculously fast. Booooo. Would have loved a Saturday pass.

I agree that the celebrity line-up is pretty underwhelming aside from Nathan Fillion. Just means I'll be saving some money. ;) I'll be wearing my Marty McFly costume both days I'm there.

between the guests for this show and the Wi*ard World Portland in a few weeks its looking like the NW has fallen back into the 90's convention scene again!

Re: Emerald City Comicon 2016 - updated 02/13/16

Looks like Norman Reedus is coming back, which is nice... He was super-sweet when he was down last time.

Yeah I'm excited about that! Which makes it 3 media guests I am looking forward to..... which is also not very well worth the VIP celebrity fast pass price. Hopefully they announce a few more good ones because it's really suffering this year, being the 4th biggest comicon in the country and past lineups trumping this one thus far.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wish I was closer as I'd love to get Nathan Fillion to sign my Destiny Box sets and one or two of the Castle books I got my mom lol. Oh man I could get Nolan North to sign my destiny and uncharted stuff lol. I need to start checking the local cons but they never bring in big names like this.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back