Dragoncon 2016

Hey! I will be attending the meet up. I t was cool seeing yall there

have added your name to the list, we can't wait to see you again.

Don't forget to check back closer to Dragoncon for more updates. The main first post on the first page will have all the up to date info.

For those of you that are going to be attending Dragoncon 2016 for sure. I'm trying to put together a big Bill and Ted Group Cosplay for Dragoncon 2016, the out fits for the most part are simple and really wouldn't cost that much, most of them you can get at goodwill or a thrift shop. I think this would be a lot of fun.

If your interested in joining, let us know on the forum.

Here's the link to the forum, for the Bill & Ted Cosplay Group:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=247197

bill-ted-history.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you that are going to be attending Dragoncon 2016 for sure. I'm trying to put together a big Bill and Ted Group Cosplay for Dragoncon 2016, the out fits for the most part are simple and really wouldn't cost that much, most of them you can get at goodwill or a thrift shop. I think this would be a lot of fun.

Please let me know if your interested in joining. Thanks so much

View attachment 532023

I'm deff down, just gotta decide what character to be. Are you going to start a thread for this group? That would be cool, then you can list out all the characters and the RPF folks that claimed them to keep track.

In the mean time, I'm getting ready for Anime Weekend Atlanta, I'm going this Sat and Sun.

Then back to long term prop and cosplay projects.

I started working on some design concepts for the 2016 badges. I'll post images when they are ready. I also am working on a prototype DIY RPF lanyard - a version that we can all make ourselves.

I'll be around.

I'm deff down, just gotta decide what character to be. Are you going to start a thread for this group? That would be cool, then you can list out all the characters and the RPF folks that claimed them to keep track.

In the mean time, I'm getting ready for Anime Weekend Atlanta, I'm going this Sat and Sun.

Then back to long term prop and cosplay projects.

I started working on some design concepts for the 2016 badges. I'll post images when they are ready. I also am working on a prototype DIY RPF lanyard - a version that we can all make ourselves.

I'll be around.

Heres a link for the Bill and Ted Group Cosplay Thread Forum

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=247197&p=3765446#post3765446

Last edited:
i will be attending and will be bringing the wonderful woman who puts up with me.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, does anyone have a link to where i can find a good template for an iron man hinge for the faceplate?

I sadly found out about this too late and missed you guys. Hopefully next year!

When ever you find out your able to attend Dragoncon, and are going to be able to attend the RPF meet let us know, and we will add your name to the listing...thanks...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back