Dragoncon 2016

If its not too late to respond, I'd like to join the meetup this year. Here's my avatar:

spudtrooper.jpg

This is the updated badge list if your name is not on this list and you plan on attending the RPF meetup please respond to this forum and simply say "I'm attending the meetup" you will get a pm shortly after.

If your are on this list and it does not say "Avatar Sent", please check your inbox you should have a pm. If you do not please pm me for the information to get your badge made.

:::Custom Badge Listing will be open for one more week cut off will now be 8-17-2016 @ 11:59pm:::

Thank you.

Updated badge list for Member's w/Avatar Attending RPF Meet List:

Host - Matrixspoon - Avatar Sent
VIP - UMOPhoto -RPF Meet Photographer - Avatar Sent

Cogai - Avatar
CorolisCosplay - Avatar
Demonsaxe - Avatar

detenten - Avatar Sent

Frank Ippolito -
Helpfulnerd - Avatar
ichnob - Avatar Sent
Inquistitor Peregrinus -
ItalianNinja86 - Avatar
JamesBryan - Avatar Sent
joshspiderman23 - Avatar

JupiterThdrbolt - Avatar

max headroom - Avatar Sent
Mowsel - Avatar Sent
Narrator - Avatar Sent
Parkersandquinn - Avatar
pensive - Avatar

Rebel666
RockIt - Avatar Sent
Scouser - Avatar Sent
staticweb23 - Avatar
tiga - Avatar Sent
Toolmaker - Avatar
torsoboy - Avatar Sent

Uncle - Avatar Sent
WyldKyss - Avatar Sent

Last edited by a moderator:
So who's finished with there costumes and who's not done?...18 days till Dragoncon, are you still working on your costume?...

Finished the last one Friday night. 4 for me this year and 3 for the wife. Luckily only had to do one new one for my wife. I've been slowly piecing agent smith along all year. It was pretty simple I Hyatt had to find all the correct accessories. Abe Lincoln will serve double duty. One for bill and Ted and then some quick in room mods and accessories to convert to steam punk for the mechanical masquerade. IMG_4020.JPGIMG_4022.JPGIMG_4019.JPGIMG_4023.JPG
Gun holster modded Abe stove pipe and shield and sword for my wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nano Biscotte v3 was actually in stock and came in. So working on a lightsaber and Han Solo ESB holster at the same time. It'll be a little rough until Dragon Con.

I'm glad to see everyone has most of the stuff completed. I'm still waiting on a few things in the mail and I have to go thrift shopping for a few items to compleate my Ted costume, for the Bill and Ted Group...

I'm also really happy to see more people chatting on the forum, The count down has begun till Peachtree Road...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back