1/144 Star Wars Millennium Falcon (The Force Awakens) plastic model BANDAI

Hey Pinousse, I was wondering if you would do me a favor and measure your 1/144 falcon for me? I am curious the exact L x W x H on it and cant seem to find a straight answer on the net.

Thanks!

Oh also, all of your pics are coming across busted for me. I cant see any of them.

Can't wait to see this too. Box size from the web is Height:13cm × Length:30cm × Width:19cm (Height:5.12inch × Length:12.20inch × Width:7.87inch). The length of the actual model seems to be 24.1cm (9.488 inches) -- just about an inch longer than the 22.5cm (8.5 inch) Finemolds 1/144 but the detail on the Bandai looks incredible.

http://news.toyark.com/2015/09/03/bandai-star-wars-the-force-awakens-model-kits-174712

A lot of individual piping there to glue on it seems -- which means fun times ahead! :)

Hey Pinousse, I was wondering if you would do me a favor and measure your 1/144 falcon for me? I am curious the exact L x W x H on it and cant seem to find a straight answer on the net.

Thanks!

Oh also, all of your pics are coming across busted for me. I cant see any of them.

I will do it :thumbsup

For the pics realy sorry about that but you will have to click on the pick until my bandwidth reset :wacko

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the notification today that my Falcon was shipped out this morning :thumbsup

Time to continue pre wirering job and preparing the work on the display base :rolleyes

More updates soon :cheers

Great job !

I would stay away from the AS-20,it's an off-wite that doesn't look like the original Falcons models (and the digital one) which are tan.

Really? Is the AS 20 a no go? I have high hopes for this, will save me a lot of time.

The color may work if you want the wash out look it has in the OT, but won't work if you want to replicate the filming minis or the Ep 7 one (the color seems to be less altered in the movie due to it being CG and not a composited miniature).

Going for a new record? :D
Going for light speed? Looking at those lights :eek

Slowdown mate:lol

Thanks a lot :$

I love those leds for the engines lights.

I will keep those one :thumbsup

No reccords here just have time to start building her so.... :rolleyes

Woe,.....you dont hang about

Love the lighting

She's gonna be epic

J

I hope! :rolleyes

Great job !

I would stay away from the AS-20,it's an off-wite that doesn't look like the original Falcons models (and the digital one) which are tan.

Hum interesting thanks to point that :thumbsup

I'm gonna use Vallejo Deck Tan mixed 50% with White

I like the result

J

I take notes :D

Absolutely fantastic!!! :)

The color may work if you want the wash out look it has in the OT, but won't work if you want to replicate the filming minis or the Ep 7 one (the color seems to be less altered in the movie due to it being CG and not a composited miniature).

At least for now I go for the original look that's why I choose as-20 but I may change my mind after the first coat and I will keep your advise and jaitea choice in mind ;m:cheers

Thanks a lot for thoose informations and kind words you are awesome :cheers

18h43 here may be more later after dinner ;)

I love those leds for the engines lights.

I will keep those one :thumbsup

No reccords here just have time to start building her so.... :rolleyes

I hope! :rolleyes

Hum interesting thanks to point that :thumbsup

I take notes :D

At least for now I go for the original look that's why I choose as-20 but I may change my mind after the first coat and I will keep your advise and jaitea choice in mind ;m:cheers

Thanks a lot for thoose informations and kind words you are awesome :cheers

18h43 here may be more later after dinner ;)

Bon appetite.

Well done on getting stuck in, a question
Any difficulty with the kit so far? What's the plastic like ?
And looking at the kit the extra pipework and details for episode 7 , it looks from the layers of extra items that you can build it without them to get the ANH version , do you think it's possible ?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back