[FREE PATTERN] Batman Dawn Of Justice - Free suit pattern

Can someone please make a video or tell me how to make this suit? I don't really understand what printing a costume pattern is... do you print the pattern on to paper or something? do you give the pattern to a sewing store or something? The pictures I saw below had some type of fabric that looked like the one from the movie. I don't understand how this stuff works, can someone please explain it to me? I'm making my own batfleck cosplay and I saw this suit and I thought it looked really good, I didn't want to buy like a $300 suit from etsy so that's why I came here but I don't understand how to do this stuff. Please It would be much appreciated if someone showed me how to do it. Thanks!

Can someone please make a video or tell me how to make this suit? I don't really understand what printing a costume pattern is... do you print the pattern on to paper or something? do you give the pattern to a sewing store or something? The pictures I saw below had some type of fabric that looked like the one from the movie. I don't understand how this stuff works, can someone please explain it to me? I'm making my own batfleck cosplay and I saw this suit and I thought it looked really good, I didn't want to buy like a $300 suit from etsy so that's why I came here but I don't understand how to do this stuff. Please It would be much appreciated if someone showed me how to do it. Thanks!

What you need to do is download the file which stopmoclay so graciously provided. You then contact a suit maker like zentai-zentai.com, you order a custom suit, provide your measurements and upload the pattern file. They will print, sew and dispatch the suit to you. Depending on the options you choose their fees are quite reasonable. Hope this helps.

Alright that kinda clears things up.. but I've seen other people make their own suit and they got the look of the suit from the movie like on the suit it has this texture and other people who created their own suit got that same texture.. how do you get that same texture pattern look on the suit? My mom is a tailor and I was just thinking of asking her to sew my suit for me and I don't really want to contact zentai because they'll probably charge a lot and I'm only like 15 years old I don't have a lot of money.. so I just want to know if there is a certain fabric I need to get and how to get the texture on my suit. So what fabric do I need and how do I get the texture? THANKS!!!

Alright that kinda clears things up.. but I've seen other people make their own suit and they got the look of the suit from the movie like on the suit it has this texture and other people who created their own suit got that same texture.. how do you get that same texture pattern look on the suit? My mom is a tailor and I was just thinking of asking her to sew my suit for me and I don't really want to contact zentai because they'll probably charge a lot and I'm only like 15 years old I don't have a lot of money.. so I just want to know if there is a certain fabric I need to get and how to get the texture on my suit. So what fabric do I need and how do I get the texture? THANKS!!!
I'm 15 as well dude, what you could do is contact just a printing service and and get the suit only printed, not sewn. You could go with fabricondemand, I don't know how much it costs but its probably cheaper.

So if I contact a company they'll print the suit out for me, meaning that it will have all the patterns and texture on the suit when it come shipped to me but all I have to do is then see it right? I think I might just do that thanks!

Hey there friends, i have a question about the size of the images, are they ready for print or have to be scaled. If is ready to print what size this fit. cause i'am kind of a large man.

Thanks a lot for the pattern and hope someone can answer me!!! :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back