Pottery Barn Star Wars kids bed

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/star-wars-bed/?pkey=cstar-wars-feature&&cstar-wars-feature

img32o.jpg

Customize it for yourself.

Actually you bring up a point I've always thought of. On show like Extreme Home Makeover, they'd do the Bedrooms for kids, really elaborate, and I thought "Yeah, but what happens when that kid hits his teens?" You'd have to tear that room apart to Re-Do it.

What kind of person would spend that on any bed? You can buy a good used car or put it in a college fund for your kid. That tells me Pottery Barn has lots of customers with no brains and lots of cash.

With Hasbro making the toys they should make a killing, hasbro loves charging 15.00 for an action figure these days. I was horrified at the price of transformers (soon disney will own them too i bet) when they were 10.00 last time i bought them. Anything with starwars is going to go for big bucks these days with the new movie coming out.

Glad I stopped collecting.
6+ years of new figures coming.

It's that way with every franchise. Hasbro figured out that remakes of the 80s Transformers figures that were simple to transform (opposed to the movie figures) sell to collectors so now they're redoing every character at least once a year in some form.

I actually LOLed at this...haha!

"Your damn right i could, I'm not such a bad sleeper myself"
and..

"Pulling up covers isn't like dusting crops kid, one bad covers pull and your feet are sticking out-and that would end your sleep real quick!"

Actually could be cool to transform it into a video game center. Put a flat screen and a cool seat in there and make it into a cockpit gaming station.

Lol at the comments. It is pretty cool, but I think most of us could build something like that for a couple hundred dollars. Pottery Barn is out of their minds.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back