Rocketeer Rocketpack 3D printed

Just a quick update. Even though I've been busy renovating my new house, I was able to print up the new radiator and start tweaking it to fit and look correctly.

4a090be32f0f1c249187b859009815be.jpg

Definitely watching this thread. I just got my resin pack kit and am gonna start work on it. I'm glad that there are other finheads interested in this prop

Okie... Since I have had numerous requests and the fact that I'm gonna need it, i have started work on rendering the upper buckle.
91482f06f3dc24eb29ba6cfbf5948491.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@ AGFRX7

I notice you are using 123D Design iPad app.... how did you add the text to your model?
I actually made the letters on their own, then added them to the main file. Lots of alignment and checking to make sure they looked proper. Duplicated some, moded others so the line thickness would be the same too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope these help a little more than those old shots of my 3 buckles. This is the only one out of the 3 that I have access to at the moment, I used the other 2 on my pack harness, I don't use the lower buckle cause it makes the jacket bib stick out too far, same problem they had in the movie too. You've done an outstanding job so far!

1.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG

Jeff

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back