Rocketeer Rocketpack 3D printed

Started adding Sintra panels to fill in the gaps. The file is very good but not 100% accurate, so traditional fabrication is gonna have to happen for some areas.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445816675.218014.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445816684.948916.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok... Back to work. I'm working on multiple projects right now, plus I'm a full time student, full time worker, and full time fiancé to my sweetheart. She supports my hobby too but during the holidays it feels like my days off are either dedicated to wedding prep or something else. Anyhow, I was able to add some more free form air to the back side to fill in a low spot. I also started to use glazing putty in the areas that were still a bit shallow. Now I'm off to work, and with some luck, I can get some more progress done tomorrow, my day off.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447521321.882150.jpg

Hey everyone, been busy with the holidays but I haven't given up on this build. I've just been posting more of my stuff on Facebook and Instagram. Anyhow here are some progress pictures thus far

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451157304.078034.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451157319.010590.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451157331.189399.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451157344.409196.jpg

Still working on this guys. Don't worry. I'm just in transition while my wife and I close on our 1st house together.

Just stumbled upon this thread and thank the lord I did. I was also put off by that $1000 price tag and have been wanting one of these since I saw the film.

Had some delays on my end, but I finally have the model from the artist, and it's very good. I started printing a couple of days ago. Glad you're making progress and congrats on the house!

20160211_080938.jpg

Those look very cool! Great job guys.I'm inching (leaping?) towards 1 3d printer as I see more of these projects!

Started adding Sintra panels to fill in the gaps. The file is very good but not 100% accurate, so traditional fabrication is gonna have to happen for some areas.

View attachment 546001
View attachment 546002

I plan on taking a slightly different approach than you (after already printing the entire left booster...). I'm going to slice up the files, duplicate, and merge them to make a complete printable booster without having to fabricate.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back