Rocketeer Rocketpack 3D printed

If he gives permission to use the files I would love to print one, my davinci and I have been waiting for a new project :). Could always print this in the brass or bronze Pla, but that would up the cost substantially

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the plan, AGFRX7? Will you be printing these for people?

If not, would your edited files be available?

Sorry guys but as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am under contract with the artist not to make any duplicates or disperse the files. Maybe he'll change his mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darn. Well, all the best with it. If things change definitely keep us in the loop. Looks to me like you would have several people interested (even if for just a small run). The jetpack is the hardest piece of the costume to come by affordably and accurately.

Both nose cones, fuselage bulges, cone spacers and cone fins are 3d printed. Started printing up the left fuselage this morning.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442176084.315378.jpg

subscribed i just got into 3d printing and i need projects....i also am looking for the affleck daredevil clubs if anyone knows where i can get that file but i am so looking forward to the progress pics!!!!

Sorry guys but as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am under contract with the artist not to make any duplicates or disperse the files. Maybe he'll change his mind.

Maybe if you asked him nicely and offered him a percentage of the profits...*begging emoji*

I spoke with the Artist this morning and told him about the excitement from all of those watching this thread and other social media outlets. I expressed to him that some would be willing to pay money for either a kit and or 3d print files. He is thinking it over. So no promises but I at least asked :)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

This looks amazing, can't wait to see more.

I was curious, what diameter did you get for the rocket tubes, the old kits had 7.25inch OD, and maybe its because I'm not seeing it in person, but it just seems large. Did you ever feel it was too large until you printed it?

This looks amazing, can't wait to see more.

I was curious, what diameter did you get for the rocket tubes, the old kits had 7.25inch OD, and maybe its because I'm not seeing it in person, but it just seems large. Did you ever feel it was too large until you printed it?

I used the measurements that are floating around here on the rpf... with the inside diameter of 7". It looked huge until I had more pieces together and I looked at more finished kits from MIM and the film.

I used the measurements that are floating around here on the rpf... with the inside diameter of 7". It looked huge until I had more pieces together and I looked at more finished kits from MIM and the film.

That's what I was hoping, looking at it seems big, but you just can't argue with the info provided by the RPF, it is nearly infallible lol

I spoke with the Artist this morning and told him about the excitement from all of those watching this thread and other social media outlets. I expressed to him that some would be willing to pay money for either a kit and or 3d print files. He is thinking it over. So no promises but I at least asked :)

There are many smiling people today!!! I know I want one.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back