[NEED HELP] Going to lose YouTube prop series along with entire channel!

Cresbowyatt

Hello and good day. I'd like to start off by saying that this here is an incredible community that for as long as I've been fortunate enough to be apart of I have loved being able to contribute to it in any way I have been able to, but now I need to call upon all of you to help me in a very dire situation that sadly I am in. I run the YouTube channel Cresbowyatt where I upload content based around many of the things the members of this great page cosplay(Marvel, Anime, Video Games) along with my own cosplay prop tutorials/walkthroughs, and if I do not reach 1000 subscribers by the end of the year then I will lose my partnership, basically my entire channel, along with a whole lot else that would rather not get into at this time, but please believe me when I say that it is far more serious than it sounds. So if you wouldn't mind going to the channel known as Cresbowyatt ( youtube.com/user/thecrestube ) and subscribing, maybe even sharing this status or the channel itself, then that would be oh so very much appreciated. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back