Anyone know Bruce Coulombe from deloreantimemachines.com ???

The situation is calm now.
I talk with Bruce yesterday. Maybe there was a BIG misunderstood between us cause yesterday he seem a real nice person...
He ship my Futaba today, he send me pics with all prove and tracking.
He said me that he never received my emails cause it was in spam folder. Regarding facebook message he apologize for not reply.

I would to thanks first Vivek for his important support, want to thanks everyone in this thread that support this and in the ending want to thanks Bruce for the conversation of the last day. If this happned 2 months ago we'll not arrive to this.

So thanks to all!

It's not over until you have it in your hands. But lets hope for the best.

:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• InMyHandsDoc.jpg
    InMyHandsDoc.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 466
My USA contact received remote and said that is REALLY cool!
I'm happy that story have a good end! Thanks to Coulombe , Vivek and all members that take part of this thread to help me!
Thanks to all!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered a bunch of Time machine parts from Bruce in the past, never had an issue.. Was always nice and responded to all of my emails.. Glad to hear this worked out for you.

glad you got the remote :)

and please, turn alot more Deloreans into time machines. my brothers Delorean will only go up in value cause of it :p :p

My Thanks and apologizes to Vivek for his support and being draw into this issue. He could have just ignored the request for help from a buyer but........ He handled it very professionally and was a great mediator. We have known each other for many years and have read many dramas in this BTTF community. Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt again!

Sarednab, Thank you for your most generous post, especially after all you went through. You could have left this negative drama just hang but, you are a bigger and forgiving person with an open mind when it comes to understanding that misunderstandings that can arise in life. I hope your props gives you many years of joy. Thank you for your trust and purchase.

Now to reply to the question: Why didn't he (Bruce) used accurate parts? Answer: I did for the most of the prop part that were used. The only parts not accurate are.... 1- the LED segment displays are not Stanley displays and...... 2 - the Molex "STOP" red lens has a printed label on it instead of the word being etched onto or in it. "WHY" some will ask! Because I have "NEVER" found and still do not have a read Stanley display or a Molex with the "Stop" lens, Yes, I could probably have the Molex lens fabricated but it would not be worth the cost to do so. I do not offer these radio prop replicas anymore. I did this one for Sarednad just as a favor because he had found/purchased the radio and I wanted to help him out. He understood that the displays was not a screen accurate but a close look-a-like and that it would not scroll from 0.0 to 88.0 and reverse. It just lights up as a static display of 0.0 or flip a switch and 88.0 He understood and purchase well aware and agreed to the cost.

Now if anyone here has a real Stanley display and/or Molex STOP lens and wants to sell me, loan me or barter with me, I'd be more than happy to work something out. "BUT" if history stay true, this will not happen. It has been my experience that because I sell these for profit, the BTTF community hasn't been willing to help and I'm fine with that. I don't sell any prop or conversion stating they are "100%" movie screen accurate. I let all know what liberties I had /have to take in order to produce my work and "NO" prop will be sold by me otherwise!. Until I find a Stanley and STOP lens, this will have to remain the best I can do.

OK, I'm down from the soap box. I apologize for the lonnnng post. I now give way to this forum. Thanks all!

My Thanks and apologizes to Vivek for his support and being draw into this issue. He could have just ignored the request for help from a buyer but........ He handled it very professionally and was a great mediator. We have known each other for many years and have read many dramas in this BTTF community. Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt again!

Sarednab, Thank you for your most generous post, especially after all you went through. You could have left this negative drama just hang but, you are a bigger and forgiving person with an open mind when it comes to understanding that misunderstandings that can arise in life. I hope your props gives you many years of joy. Thank you for your trust and purchase.
I shouldn't post in this thread anymore, but the above quote gives me the feeling that you want to let us all believe that the "good intentions" were always there, and this issue would also have been solved without Vivek intervening. Please allow me to place BIG question marks with that... You talk the talk, but doesn't walk the walk, as far as I'm concerned. Sorry, but you are on my list "not to deal" with, now... Not responding for MONTHS, and then suddenly, when a moderator from the RPF steps in, as by miracle wake up out of your hibernate and start communicating again? Not a great sign that you are thrustworthy. Mostly a sign that you not want to loose your membership (and part of your sales) by getting banned here. Just my two cents.

Now to reply to the question: Why didn't he (Bruce) used accurate parts? Answer: I did for the most of the prop part that were used. The only parts not accurate are.... 1- the LED segment displays are not Stanley displays and...... 2 - the Molex "STOP" red lens has a printed label on it instead of the word being etched onto or in it. "WHY" some will ask! Because I have "NEVER" found and still do not have a read Stanley display or a Molex with the "Stop" lens, Yes, I could probably have the Molex lens fabricated but it would not be worth the cost to do so. I do not offer these radio prop replicas anymore. I did this one for Sarednad just as a favor because he had found/purchased the radio and I wanted to help him out. He understood that the displays was not a screen accurate but a close look-a-like and that it would not scroll from 0.0 to 88.0 and reverse. It just lights up as a static display of 0.0 or flip a switch and 88.0 He understood and purchase well aware and agreed to the cost.

OK, I'm down from the soap box. I apologize for the lonnnng post. I now give way to this forum. Thanks all!

thats what I figured. I know how rare those parts are. I was fortunate enough to have a good friend send me some amazing replicas for my remote.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back