Anyone know Bruce Coulombe from deloreantimemachines.com ???

Yeah like he mentioned if not today then by tomorrow (Aug 22, Saturday).

It's still early morning in US. I don't know if he will reply, but perhaps wait until it's later during the day in US.

I deal with Bruce a lot and make parts for his Time Machine conversions, he may be slow in answering sometimes and I know he does get very busy, but I have never found him anything but honest to deal with, I am sure you will get your remote.

Email sent to you. Your prop was shipped out on August 7, 2015 via US Post Office insured with "COD" payment due on arrival. Give it another week. Shipping to Italy can sometimes be slow because the Italian Customs is known for holding packages from the US.

Just received your email. Many thanks.
I still not understand reason that you use the COD payment... Paypal is so easy...

Rob tells me that your radio is now completed but, I need to personally inspect it when I return to my shop on Monday.

I see that the situation seems to have been resolved (i'm glad) but i'm curious about this line in his response. Does Bruce not actually make these himself?

Still not change situation.
Package not arrived. I asked a tracking number almost 1 week ago (with various email) and no reply from him...
Coulombe could you PLEASE give me a tracking number?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I send some of my items around the world. Germany once took 4 weeks. It can be delayed in customs because of a high "declared value" of the item.
I hope this turns out well for you.

If it's even allowed to import. Remember: It's a radio transmitter!

IF ONLY Bruce reply to my emails and give me tracking number I could know his status but (as always) nothing reply from him!!!!!

Service with buyer? Mmmmmmmmm.....

As I said: I never succeeded to import a Futaba from outside Europe: always confiscated by customs since this transmitter is not allowed within the EU...

That happned if seller declare it! He declare it for sure cause he put value on it! If him contacted me BEFORE shipping or replied ine of my THOUSAND mail, this not happned!!!!!

If he could reply will be better!!!! Cause I DON'T. WANT TO LOOSE IT!!!
So Coulombe PLEASE REPLY!

BTW I'm tired about this story.
All people said about positive feedback for Bruce, but positive for what?
If I'll buy something and I need communication with the seller he MUST reply to buyer request otherwise there will be problem like this!!!!
When a buyer send me a question about some of my item, my reply arrive to him after a few minutes! This is the way that give to a seller a qualify of GOOD seller.

I don't want to loose my money so I'll ask to this guy 600$ for my Futaba if I'll not receive it back!

Please Vivek , could you contact Bruce again (he will reply to you but NO to me) and ask again to reply to this thread in more expansive way!
"Item shipped" is not the reply I want!

Many thanks to all!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back