Star Wars Rebels Agent Kallus 501st Approved!- New helmet Finished 21OCT16

Re: Star Wars Rebels Agent Kallus **FINAL PICS**

Now that Dragon con is over, I can share some of the final pics from over the weekend. Waiting to hear about 501st approval too!

lIB7Cei.jpg

o2gBJYu.jpg

IlhniPM.jpg

T54jsmB.jpg

Thanks for following

-TC

I am gauging possible interest for making molds of the armor, either to develop a vac-formed version or perhaps fiberglass. I'd like to see this in cold cast

Oh man I misse last weeks updates! It came out awesome! Not only the armor but the clothing. Did you do the clothing yourself?

you really portray the role well!

Awesome work!!! You should be very proud of a job well done!!

Thank you everyone :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man I misse last weeks updates! It came out awesome! Not only the armor but the clothing. Did you do the clothing yourself?

you really portray the role well!

Lol I'm actually the really tall guy in the last pic between the stormtroopers. The unuform he has is from cosplay sky. Theres some issues with it though but we're gonna be fixing things up here soon

Surprise...Not done just yet

While the build for Dragon con was a success, the road to "full" completion is not quite there yet. We are seeking 501st approval. Some of the obvious inaccuracies were corrected, main issues being the belt, belt loops as well as the lack of boot covers.

Well after some procrastination, delays and extensive cursing, we got the boot covers completed. Made out of EVA foam and pleather to match his riding boots in appearance. He got a new belt and re-located the belt loop to it's proper location.

Front/Back

hYjiwvi.jpg

YPPRzFg.jpg

Boot covers/shins

Nj669kb.jpg

mctCPjp.jpg

1lPxz3z.jpg

Belt/Belt Loop correction

esGssfC.jpg

jemFIGZ.jpg

Some more things we're going to do, but they require a seamstress. Also hoping to get a new helmet soon. Current one is up for sale!!

Thanks

-TC

Re: Star Wars Rebels Agent Kallus **Upgrading**

Looks Great, and your friend...looks the part for Kallus!! good luck on the upgrade turn in!! Again FANTASTUIC work Chris!!!

This is fantastic!
Showed my nephew and he went nuts.
He is so sure your friend is really Kallus.
For me, that's the best compliment one can hope for.

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to be done with this completely at some point. Some other things we talked about on the IOC which we will be doing eventually. Goal right now is to just get 501st approval

While Ray may be approved, the costume is not done!

Here's what's happened so far

Finished the boots 100%. Found a dupli-color vinyl and fabric paint in pretty much the EXACT shade of gray we used for the boot straps. Dried really really fast and went on very well. Picked it up at an autozone

wf17mEB.jpg

hOZCVIv.jpg

Next up, we re-did the belt greeblie to be more accurate for the animated style. Fortunately, we found a high-polished PLAIN washer of appropriate scale...

bGjtWXA.jpg

Gloves- We found a relatively plain pair of neoprene gloves, but if we find something better later on, we're going to get those. To add, we're going to be making the "guantelet" portion the same manner as we did the boot covers. Overall, it'll appear more accurate as his gloves in the show are "skin tight" where leather gloves don't or won't appear as such

We started doing the replacement glove-guantlet pieces today, but kinda got lazy. Gonna work on them over the week. Not terribly difficult. Need to have this all done by the 24th so not really concerned.

Also, no pics, but we were perusing target and we talked about other options for sidearms, and he decided to pick up one of the Rebel's style E-11's they're selling for kids costumes. Only $12, but when size matching it to my hyperfirm, they're are nearly the same in size, only being maybe a 1/4" shorter, but definitely "skinnier." Works well for him. Just gotta do some filler work, slap some paint on and call it a day.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back