Kylo Ren Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber

What makes you think the blades won't be removable?

The 2010 Hasbro FXs with removable blades had a pretty nifty stand for displaying with the blade attached or detached. The new "floating" stand appears to just be for permanently attached blades like the 2007 and earlier MR and Hasbro sabers.

The removable blade sabers also came with blade plug pieces, which are not shown above, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Still no further info on this, so I wouldn't hold my breath for this being out on the 4th. Really dumb decision to not put this in the first wave.

Still no further info on this, so I wouldn't hold my breath for this being out on the 4th. Really dumb decision to not put this in the first wave.

Looks like a price tag has been seen on shelves at least. Seems like it's a safe bet for Friday.

14JWt1b.jpg

http://imgur.com/14JWt1b,O1o1V5E,Qk...bFRnf,72Kcfmc,AnBsibt,VsP9Dh3,iG6xYih,VHucNYT

Well, my first question is : does the blades led look like the movie's blades ? I mean, this kind of electrum/storm lightning render is hard to get in real life but may be they succeed in making it :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back