Darth Vader ROTJ Build - Studio 49

Oh and I just realised I never posted this picture up here but I did on the SLD
It looks Vader-ish and I love it
It amazes me what these guys were able to achieve with these photos.
0154091044286622_2892163532762798178_o_zpswefcsujj.jpg

Wow I just realised that after battling my Wifi on the night I was posting these pictures 3 of the best ones didn't even register as a post!
So for your viewing pleasure here's some outstaying photos of Vader VS Ben
When I saw this first one below I honestly was lost for words

009_zpsfwym0dqu.jpg

But with any Vader VS Ben fight you know where it's headed...
wink.gif

010_zps5arv6x7d.jpg

The picture says it all, I love this shot. Without a doubt one my favourites from the shoot
011_zpsloya7def.jpg

Event #7

Starlight Fundraiser Ekka PeriodCarnival

Brisbane - Central Train Station 5pm-7pm

08/08/16

Excellent troop this evening at Brisbane Central Train Station raising money for Starlight.

We pretty well filled our donation buckets (mostly from notes!) and had some fun with shenanigans of course

Love the lighting at the station here up on the concourse, always makes for great photos
001_zpsc79xwgkz.jpg

The empire later invaded the lower platforms of the station
002_zps1bdsn4s4.jpg

Which way to the Death Star again...?
007_zpsiqrvrn7y.jpg

008_zpsc3po7jzo.jpg

010_zpsrrmxfvuy.jpg

And it was here that we decide that for a bit of fun we'd recreate some of scenes seen in Rogue one that were filmed at Canary Wharf Train Station in London. Really was a no brainer as we we're at the main train station in the state
First we did our own take on the TK Break time photo that was relased

Original Photo:
003_zpsvnvoecv3.png

Our Photo:
004_zpsftgcfq6x.jpg

And then of course we did (as best we could in the costume that we were wearing mind you ;) ) our own take on the cool shot of all the troopers sprinting down the platform at Canary Wharf

Original Photo:
005_zpsoma1dukl.png

Our photo:
006_zpskef8c0iw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are having too much fun :lol

You know it ;)
And that is why I love the 501st Legion and what they do
Being able to use my love of Star Wars for good with all the charity work and other great things we do it really is an amazing group to be apart of
And we get to have a heap of fun along the way, so really what could be better!

Another brilliant hospital troop for the books with us being lucky enough to add some fun to the huge River Fire Party the hospital holds on the rooftop
Smiles all round by the kids and a great troop by all! Got to watch the fireworks from the best seat in the house, even if it was through the lenses of a bucket

14462857_375737136147566_4849480484563402607_n_zpspupgh5tw.jpg

Oh and Vader commandeered a new ship mid troop
wink.gif

14440847_375737142814232_7583864336366384284_n_zpslu0cle0f.jpg

14364726_375737162814230_5926994524170867586_n_zpshl0xon7r.jpg

14470617_375737172814229_2773849750069265270_n_zps6ael5kto.jpg

1044768_374241582963788_8168903891826306329_n_zps0edmxcui.jpg

Great stuff & a brissy boy too!
arw you going to be at the Lego exhibition this coming weekend at chandler?
My boys will get a huge kick out of it if you were

Great stuff & a brissy boy too!
are you going to be at the Lego exhibition this coming weekend at chandler?
My boys will get a huge kick out of it if you were
Thanks mate! :D
Unfortunately I can't make it to Brisbricks this weekend thanks to the University workload
However I will be doing all three days at Brisbane Supernova come November!

Who needs fireworks when you're holding a lightsaber? :p
You got that right! ;)

Great job!! Awesome!!!

Thanks for all the great info in this thread, as I has a WIP Vader-ESB... Man, I need to just get CM & Bookface Helmet/Armour!!

Stunning!

Great job!! Awesome!!!

Thanks for all the great info in this thread, as I has a WIP Vader-ESB... Man, I need to just get CM & Bookface Helmet/Armour!!

Stunning!

Not a problem mate and thank you for the kind words :D
Are you going aiming to join the 501st with your Vader? (I'm on Command Staff for the Sith lord Detachment)
I'd highly recommend checking out the 501st Sith Lord Detachment forums, we have some awesome info over there that'll help you with your build ;)
http://forum.501stsithlords.com

Not a problem mate and thank you for the kind words :D
Are you going aiming to join the 501st with your Vader? (I'm on Command Staff for the Sith lord Detachment)
I'd highly recommend checking out the 501st Sith Lord Detachment forums, we have some awesome info over there that'll help you with your build ;)
http://forum.501stsithlords.com

Yes, that is my plan!! I just joined yesterday & I spent a little time looking around... Still needing to search for some In Progress pages for some ideas (a lot of the links still say I don't have access too for some reason)... Any help is always appreciated!!

I know it may take a while, but I finally want to join the 501st-SLD!!

Yes, that is my plan!! I just joined yesterday & I spent a little time looking around... Still needing to search for some In Progress pages for some ideas (a lot of the links still say I don't have access too for some reason)... Any help is always appreciated!!

I know it may take a while, but I finally want to join the 501st-SLD!!

That's awesome to hear you've joined up mate!
(also the reason you can't see the majority of the forums is because you're account is just waiting to be validated by one of our Admins, this just stops spam bots getting in and the like)

There are heaps of WIP sub forums, 18 for Vader alone! One for main WIP threads then a sub forum for each part of the costume) Once you're able to post please do drop by the Introductions section at the top of the forum and introduce yourself, then myself and a heap of the SLD guys will be able to provide you a heap of helpful advice to get you on your way ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back