IM Nation's BvsS Batman armoured suit build

Did you change the scale on the helmet? It looks a bit tall. Overall nice build

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Fantastic work!

Can I ask about the painting / weathering technique used ?

Did you seal the foam with PVC glue and plastidip before painting?

I assume you used a hammerd metal silver paint and then dry brushed black to enhance details and give a weathered appearance ? Did you paint any highlights - if so what colour ?

How did you seal your paint work?

Sorry if this post is in appropriate but I going to build my own suit using Aztlan's patterns. I have watched all Evil Ted's videos and read Bill Dorians Foamsmithing book - just trying to pick up a few more pointers to make my build as good as I possibily can.

Thanks

Chris

fantastic work!

Can i ask about the painting / weathering technique used ? Yes!!

Did you seal the foam with pvc glue and plastidip before painting? I sealed my suit with acrylic emulsion

i assume you used a hammerd metal silver paint and then dry brushed black to enhance details and give a weathered appearance ? Did you paint any highlights - if so what colour ?

Base color shinny black then used mettalic silver for weathering i sude fine cloth with dry brushing

how did you seal your paint work? 5 x coating of acrylic emulsion

sorry if this post is in appropriate but i going to build my own suit using aztlan's patterns. I have watched all evil ted's videos and read bill dorians foamsmithing book - just trying to pick up a few more pointers to make my build as good as i possibily can.

Thanks

chris

hope this help
happy building

The armored neck is a great addition and helps round out the suit. For people who don't have Affleck's build, or muscle suit, it can make it look more like a fan-made costume to see a skinny neck between the armor. Your armored neck eliminates that.

And I love the paint job. Makes it look very metal.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back