Museum Replicas Licensed Forbidden Planet Blaster coming

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MUS10389&mode=retail

MUS10389.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great! one of my favourite SciFi films :) great price, il get one of these for sure, thanks for the heads up :thumbsup

The trigger is wrong. Also it is C-57-D, not C-57D. It is C-57-D in the script. It is C-57-D in the novel. Yeah, I'm one of those. :lol

David.

Not a fan of that trigger, but the price is right for an otherwise ugly prop.

Yep, I said it!

I know some people really like that thing, but it's never moved my needle much...

Even as a kid, I always thought, hair dryer.

Meh, to each his own.

Last edited:
nice find , thanks for sharing, only thing I see as hmmmmm maybe I
l'l get this is , it has no sound advertised and well I'm a stickler for lights and sound....

If it is screwed together I can put sound into it,,, maybe :p

Just got my blaster guys. For the price, I don't think it's too bad but there are a few issues. The build quality is a bit mixed and rough. The trigger does not sit real well and paint app could definitely be better. It lights up nicely, uses two AAA batteries and it has a magnetic back plate that makes access pretty easy - plus it has a little stand too. No sound, but a small sound chip or board might be able to be fit inside (there is a little extra room). Overall for a prop I've always wanted it's not too bad for the money. But, it could use a little TLC, paint touch up on the silver trim areas and a sound chip too.

rdfp1.jpgrdfp2.jpgfp11_2015-11-26 10.33.31.jpgfp12_2015-11-26 10.33.31.jpgfp13_2015-11-26 10.33.31.jpgfp14_2015-11-26 10.33.31.jpgfp15_2015-11-26 10.38.01.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back