Jumanji Reboot in 2016 (?!?)

Just seen this in Sony's list of upcoming releases. I am not seeing any sort of remake that doesn't include the best part of the original film. Same with that Aladdin Genies prequel I hear about... No way that will fly without the original Genie :(

I don't think board will remains the same. Just see the ghostbusters reboot...different proton pack, ecto-1...

I am not seeing any sort of remake that doesn't include the best part of the original film. Same with that Aladdin Genies prequel I hear about... No way that will fly without the original Genie :(

AMEN to all you said

no one even comes Frakkin close to robin ( if we had dangerfield and kinison for rocket racoon or even carlin, id allow them to be genie ) not one actor alive today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think board will remains the same. Just see the ghostbusters reboot...different proton pack, ecto-1...

did you see the RADIATION sticker ?? if not look at it reaaaaaal close .

kristen wigg makes me cringe , she drove me to destroying my pals copy of bridesmaides every time her character came on screen in BM she was 99 percent SUICIDAL for fox sake

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back