RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper

whoever has the working copy of the Deathnote ,

PLEASE STOP USING IT TO REMOVE GOOD PEOPLE =/

first frazetta , dio ,bernie mac and now this ...

use your poweres for good =/ dang it

to all my peeps who grew up with hot rod

11817011_991877967529453_165724619127951029_n.jpg

Did double duty yesterday.

In tribute I slapped around some of the young punks at the gym yesterday who did'nt know who he was and watched "They Live" that night!

Kids! :unsure

Did double duty yesterday.

In tribute I slapped around some of the young punks at the gym yesterday who did'nt know who he was and watched "They Live" that night!

Kids! :unsure
You too...?

Certainly was a part of "the 80's". I wasn't too into WWF but my good friend was and loved RRP. He certainly was entertaining to watch.

One of the best talkers the business ever had! He could make you hate him, or love him, and always had the audience right where he wanted them.

Rest in peace, Hot Rod.

A guy in my Destiny clan was due to see him soon at an event and was shocked last night when I told him. I can only imagine the trouble he and the other WWF wrestlers of the 80s who went before him are getting into now.

Sad day for sure. I saw on another site that, "in true Hot Rod fashion, he had to steal the spotlight from Hogan one last time." RIP Piper

ill just leave these here :)

hqdefault.jpg

( can you blame me / becha didnt see dat comin ! )

ghhk_crop_340x234.png

( like a boss.... *drop mic* )

this one just toshow how epic he was

CLSL3IeUEAAI4iM.jpg

Went to a local annual wrestling event this evening and they Ahmad a very nice tribute to 'ol Hot Rod

i swear man
first i met capt lou at big apple in 2006, then the legend died =/
met ric flair in upsteate nyc last year , and hacksaw in '13 at nycc ....

i cant lose any moer legends man , why is buddy ****** killing off only legends =/

WHY

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back