Looking for someone with stormtrooper Costume to help with a Picture for Gishwhes2015

Hubwesen

Hello,

So me and a couple of freinds are doing Gishwhes this year and we are pretty certain that there will be an item including a Stormtrooper like all the years before.
I don't know the exact thing yet but will post it as soon as I know.
Is anyone here willing to help out with that?

Please let me know

Thank you very much

Anna

Re: Looking for someone with stormtrooper Costume to help with a Picture for Gishwhes

Hi Anna,

welcome aboard ... perhaps you could try a nearby 501st group ... depends on where you live of course?

Chaim

Re: Looking for someone with stormtrooper Costume to help with a Picture for Gishwhes

I live in france at the moment but thanks for the idea. :)

That would be great i will update you on what is asked as soon as I know.
Thanks
Anna

Good morning Anna,

I'm a member for the 501st as a Stormtrooper and Heavy Weapons Trooper. Depending on what you need I may be able to help as well.

-Dan

so here is the item

IMAGE. ITEM IN HONOR OF JUSTIN GUARINI: Show up in Times Square on Broadway between 46th and 47th street on the West side of the street (next to the red steps) on Monday, August 3rd at 12:00 ET, dressed as a "tourist" Stormtrooper and follow instructions given to you by the jumbotron http://officialgishwhes.tumblr.com/timessquare. You may submit an image of you (as the stormtrooper) in front of the jumbotron or as you follow instructions. You must follow the instructed activity for at least 1 minute. Two teams may not use the same stormtrooper. For those outside of the US: on the same day, at 12:00PM in your local time, go to the most prominent landmark in your city dressed as a publicly known sci-fi character or monster "tourist." You must provide an image of the character in front of the landmark. (US Citizens - ignore this direction - your directions will come from the jumbotron.)

Last edited by a moderator:

And we have a second one this year
179 IMAGE. Work opportunities are scarce since the Death Star blew up. Let's see a stormtrooper working at their job as a waiter, fast food line prep, car mechanic, postal worker, deli sandwich maker, road-repair worker, etc). - Katherine Parsons

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back