star wars return of jedi scout helmet project

5xxicemanxx5

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey star wars fans wanted to share this crazy project idea i had for scout helmet alot scout troopers out there have done vac form helmets or fiberglass so i thought what about roto cast scout helmet. i was working on helmet a had done little bit of work i lost intrest but as my idea came to mind so i decided to pick up where i left off . here s some pics of what i came up with i had to build the flip visor out of cardboard then bondo it over to get its shaped. scout top.jpgscout top 1.jpg

gather up pictures show process of putting the helmet together.scout helmet 2.jpgscout helmet 3.jpgscout helmet 4.jpgscout helmet 5.jpgscout helmet 10.jpgscout helmet 9.jpgscout helmet 8.jpgscout helmet 7.jpgscout helmet 6.jpgscout helmet 11.jpgscout helmet 12.jpgscout helmet 17.jpgscout helmet 16.jpgscout helmet 15.jpgscout helmet 18.jpgscout helmet 14.jpgscout helmet 13.jpg

Attachments

• scout helmet 1.jpg
    scout helmet 1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 108
  • scout helmet.jpg
    scout helmet.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 112
i don't mind offering them if anyone interested my plan worked out not to bad.just a little warning there few flaws there and there but nothing really mayor easy fix with some sanding and spot putty or car bondo filler will do the trick and of course patients as you can see from the one i build it can be done. I'm sure nothing new for you guys fixing up any flaws on kits an raw casting sometimes molds and resin doesn't cooperate the way we want but with little elbow grease will pay off in the long run and very rewarding.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back