First Project - Movie Keys

Mightus

My first project, to make a key ring with keys from some of my favorite franchises.

Marvel - ? (Suggestions) PM me.
Star Wars - ? (Suggestions) PM me.
Indiana Jones - ? (Suggestions) PM me. Head Staff of Ray, a key yeah, but not what I want.
Supernatural - 1967 Chevy Impala Key
Pirates of the Caribbean - Davy Jones' chest key
The 5th Element - Temple Key
James Bond - 1 of the car keys, probably an Aston Martin
Psycho - Bates Motel room key

Maybe a few more, and later I'm going to use them for the locks of the cases of my displays

So the first key I'll make I think is the Day Jones one. Does anyone have the master works version I could get some high res images of and a few measurements?

For Marvel, you could replicate Hank Pym's tank keychain from Ant-Man. Or a key from any of Tony Stark's numerous supercars.

Thanks Mike J. I'll think about the Stark super cars... I looked a little into Bond's new Astons... Keys get expensive. The older keys were pretty generic and I have found blanks for bothe the Chevy Impala and the Aston Martin DB5. Any other suggestions? I like the tank idea from Ant-Man!

PHaechivist: not sure what you mean, but I forgot to put on the list the Torin Oakenshiled key.

Last edited:
You can get Thorin's key from the good folks at Weta.

Other keys:

Blade Runner - Deckard's apartment keycard
Hunt for Red October - Red October Orders Safe & Missile Keys
Futurama: key to the Planet Express Ship
DaVinci Code: Safe deposit box key?
Sherlock Holmes: key to 221-B Baker Street?
H. P. Lovecraft: The Silver Key
Dr. Who: Tardis Key
Captain America: Red Skull's car key
Zathura: board game winding key
Harry Potter: Gringott's key?
Voltron key?

-MJ

The Shining - Overlook hotel key (there are a couple of these in the Junkyard right now)
Coraline - Button key
Coraline_164.jpg

The Ducati motorcycle key from The Matrix Reloaded... or any other key from "The Keymaker" that may have received some screen time.

Patattack: Thanks man! My GF will love that, she loves horror!

ARKM: That franchise lost be after the first one, so sorry no Matrix Keys, but thanks!

You are all being so helpful! I'll have one of those janitor key chains before the end, you know the ones with like 50 keys!

Hunt for Red October - Red October Orders Safe & Missile Keys

Harry Potter: Gringott's key?

Also the winged key(s) from Harry Potter One.

And wasn't there a similar set of keys in War Games? And Terminator 2, to open the vault. Probably a few more paired sets.

There was a thread a while back (years) about the key ring in Tron Legacy that had some good info in it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back