BBc America's Humans

0neiros

Master Member
Who Else is watching this show? I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It is what Caprica should have been. The questions it raises about the future
of robotics and AI, of Morality and the human condition in general are thought provoking, because i can see all of this happening. William Hurt's performance is a real gem. If I were him, Nurse-Bot would have an unfortunate accident or 3.

I have it on my DVR waiting for me to get through the other shows we haven't watched yet. I'm very intrigued by the show and look forward to watching it. :)

Sorry my friend and I have been watching a lot of Trek on BBCA I meant AMC's Humans. Good ol AMC still pumping out good stuff..

I really like it. I was surprised there wasn't a thread already. The only flaw I can see is that the wife didn't see Anita and say "Joe, WTH man?!" I can't see any wife accepting a robot that looked like that, that had an adult mode.

Really liking it too ! A friend pointed me that this was a remake of a swedish series, Real Humans, so I gave it a shot too while we're waiting for the next BBC version episode, but I don't dig it. I like the BBC version much more.

Did you know that Gemma Chan is going out with this guy?

Jack Whitehall.......huh?....I thought he was....

jack-whitehall-s-guide-to-romance-1068082-TwoByOne.jpg

anchorman2a.jpg

J

Totally loving this show, along with Mr. Robot, this is one my favorite new shows of this year. Combined with the two new SyFy shows and old favorites Defiance, The Last Ship, & Falling Skies this is proving to be an awesome Summer season. I probably have as many, maybe more, must watch shows this summer than I did during the regular season.

It starts off a bit slow, but is a real grabber. We've just had ep 7 aired here in the UK and cant wait for the last one next Sunday. Gemma Chan is gorgeous!

HUMVNS

Is there not a thread on the series, HUMANS? I just watched season three and it was GOOD!

Re: HUMVNS

This is by far one of the most intelligent shows on TV! This could very easily be a show where all the androids are good and the humans are bad or vice versa but it is VERY well balanced! Good Humans and also bad Humans. Good Androids and bad Androids. Such a well written and acted program. I really enjoy this show!

Re: HUMVNS

Couldn't agree more. I love shows that make you think about where we may be headed.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back