Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Re: Jurassic World sequel

Personally, if it didn't go against established canon, I would love to see a live action telling of the "It's Not the Raptor DNA" fanfiction. Unfortunately, the Indominus is dead in canon, so no go there.

Yep! He's returning; it'll be interesting to see what his role will bring to that movie.

Yep! He's returning; it'll be interesting to see what his role will bring to that movie.

Hopefully a lot of extremely witty banter with the other characters. Along with the music, the witty banter between characters was the best part of The Lost World. Hopefully this means Julianne Moore is in negotiations as well.

I just hope Vince Vaughn doesn't come back. If he does, I hope it's just to get eaten by a dinosaur. I despised his eco-terrorist character. Nick Van Owen is a large part of why things went to hell on Isla Sorna.

I would love to see the other four survivors (who are still alive) re-enter the story in some way. Grant, Satler, Lex, and Tim... The former two could definitely have an angry "we frikkin' warned you idiots!" role, and a lot of us were initially hoping Chris Pratt's character in JW was a grown-up Tim (even though Joseph Mazzello done growed up pretty good:

Joesph-Mazzello-225.jpg

I would be quite happy to see him shoulder-to-shoulder with Pratt in any sequels. Maybe having inherited his granddad's stake in the company and coming in after the mess of what just happened.

--Jonah

and a lot of us were initially hoping Chris Pratt's character in JW was a grown-up Tim (even though Joseph Mazzello done growed up pretty good:

http://www.heroesandheartbreakers.c...rticles/2015/June2015/Joesph-Mazzello-225.jpg

I would be quite happy to see him shoulder-to-shoulder with Pratt in any sequels. Maybe having inherited his granddad's stake in the company and coming in after the mess of what just happened.

--Jonah

The popular theory was that Chris Pratt was playing the grown up version of the annoying "six foot turkey" kid from the first movie (the one Grant terrorized with the raptor claw). No official word on that, but the actor who played the kid is against the idea, stating "kids that look like that don't grow up to look like that."

Apparently he never heard of Matt Lewis...

As to Tim, yeah, I can see him taking Hammond's stake in the company, while Lex stepped away from an active role in the company itself.

I would love to see the other four survivors (who are still alive) re-enter the story in some way. Grant, Satler, Lex, and Tim... The former two could definitely have an angry "we frikkin' warned you idiots!" role, and a lot of us were initially hoping Chris Pratt's character in JW was a grown-up Tim (even though Joseph Mazzello done growed up pretty good:

http://www.heroesandheartbreakers.c...rticles/2015/June2015/Joesph-Mazzello-225.jpg

--Jonah

I thought Joseph Mazzello was great in The Pacific.

Sledgehammer vs The Fence pt. 2
:p

What is a Spanish horror thriller?
I've only seen Italian horror thrillers.
If the Spanish ones are as good as the Italian ones, this could be pretty awesome.

One of the most famous examples of Spanish Horror is [REC] and it's three sequels. [REC] was remade in the US as Quarantine.

Good news is animatronics are back. They have an animatronic "Blue" velociraptor on set today.

Blue's back! Now all we need is Rexy and the Park Security Division will be complete.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back