xl97's Iron Man motorized face plate tutorial

I think you turn the "start simulation" on. In that mode you can't edit the code since the system is currently using it. Just turn it off then you will be able to add text again.

I think you turn the "start simulation" on. In that mode you can't edit the code since the system is currently using it. Just turn it off then you will be able to add text again.
Oh ok thank you :)

Envoyé de mon SM-G530W en utilisant Tapatalk

I dont think that will work as you have it... doesnt look complete.

You havent added in any code to actually check the code being sent form the remote..

looks like you have added a function to do so.. but where is that function being called?

You'll probably want to put the sensor on another pin.. .. and then when you get a code that you identify as being the open/close command..

toggle the pin2 (basically you wont have a push button anymore.. you will check the sensor.. and have code toggle the pin for you..

before this line.. you'll want to check the IR code.. and pull pin2 low..

then probably after this line..

lastButtonState = buttonState;

you want to put the pin2 back to its original state..

Your code also looks suspicious to me as well..

have you tried following this tutorials instead:

https://brainy-bits.com/tutorials/ir-remote-arduino/

Hi xl97,

Since I have no electric code background, I just the cut from the IR control LED code that I posted earlier and then paste into your code at the position that I think is right.

I haven't check this tutorial yet will check it and see if I can figure out something.

Thanks

I think im gonna keep it simple and use 7sinzz tutorial since that i dont know anything in electronic and programming if I follow this tutorial is it going to be good? And how can I stop the little servo sound in rest position ?

you can adjust the servo position in the code..

while they may say 180 degree servos... most can NOT move a full 180 degree..

change the angle in the code.

also,.. make sure you have all grounds connected.

you can adjust the servo position in the code..

while they may say 180 degree servos... most can NOT move a full 180 degree..

change the angle in the code.

also,.. make sure you have all grounds connected.
Oh ok thank you

no problem..

also it depends on where/how you set the arms on the servo as well.. make sure you have these secured in the right position to allow for maximum movement.

no problem..

also it depends on where/how you set the arms on the servo as well.. make sure you have these secured in the right position to allow for maximum movement.
Ok thanks well sadly I realised this after noon looking at my budget and I only have 300$ remaining for plastidip can minimum 2 a lot of spray paint can (duplicolor 15$ each why did I started with these brand when krylon is 5$can ) also I need to buy a lot of epoxy resin since I hate polyester resin my fiberglass cloth (a lot also) and my bondo so might not have enought money I think for faceplate im even starting to think I might have to forget the repulsor,unibeam and eyes lighting [emoji26] [emoji26]

in reality..... (if you had some experience) things dont cost that much: arduino : $3.00 USD (possible need programmer +$2.00 USD) servos: $3.00 USD each x 2 = $6.00 battery pack: +7.4v Li-ion pack ...maybe $5.00 USD? leds/transistors/resistors: maybe another $5.00 USD roughly $20.00 USD give or take.. but whatever you can do it up to you!

in reality..... (if you had some experience) things dont cost that much: arduino : $3.00 USD (possible need programmer +$2.00 USD) servos: $3.00 USD each x 2 = $6.00 battery pack: +7.4v Li-ion pack ...maybe $5.00 USD? leds/transistors/resistors: maybe another $5.00 USD roughly $20.00 USD give or take.. but whatever you can do it up to you!
Oh if the servo are that cheap it should be ok. When I looked for servo I only found servo that cost around 50 ca$ will take a look again

I would like to fixe a mecano toy like steel pin or bracket sory I dont know what is the name of this in english well I would like to fix these on the servo arm do I need to hot glue them on the arms or generally the is holes for screws on the arms ?

there are all sorts of arm attachments for the servos...

find one that suits your needs.. or make your own. usually the come with several different types.. and one of them can be used to secure your 'bracket/arms' to..

I would do a search on how others have done their to get an idea of how it works.

there are all sorts of arm attachments for the servos...

find one that suits your needs.. or make your own. usually the come with several different types.. and one of them can be used to secure your 'bracket/arms' to..

I would do a search on how others have done their to get an idea of how it works.
Ok thanks

You could try some local store. They may have a better deal. Are you locate in Quebec, Canada? The good quality servos I find on Amazon.ca is over $50 CAD. But some local store has a better deal. So you may want to give a try. Same for the other parts.

You could try some local store. They may have a better deal. Are you locate in Quebec, Canada? The good quality servos I find on Amazon.ca is over $50 CAD. But some local store has a better deal. So you may want to give a try. Same for the other parts.
Yeah I live in quebec

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back