Dredd X 2

Can it finally be?

IMG_23919.jpgIMG_23925.jpg

Thanks Blaxmyth and Stealth!

I need to get back to this thread and finish cleaning up and posting the patterns. The pants and jacket will simply have to be guidelines though, since people are so many different shapes and sizes.

Working on a 3D printable version of the Lawgiver. I've built it up from scratch and from my original drawings before I found the Planet Replicas files so there's no conflict. I just don't have a way to test them - I don't own a 3D printer (yet).

I have someone testing a set of files for the Doctor Who Squareness gun / Sonic Blaster. I haven't had an update from them in a while, so I don't know if I'm setting them up right and if the tolerances are good. It's for a static gun (no moving parts). I intend to make a 3D hybrid of the toy Glock-like gun I have and a real one, or best as I can from reference photos for the grip and trigger.

Anyone with access to a 3D printer interested in testing the files when they're finished?

I have the base gun model finished. It's a bit more Glock-like than I started out to do. Now I just need to fit the Lawgiver parts around it and prep all the bits for printing (or as best as I've learned so far).

ss20161127225527.pngss20161127225552.png

Yep - finally made it! I do not recommend walking around in motocross boots for 4-5 hours. Blisters! The boots definitely need re-doing. I'm looking at touring boots (but they don't have the heavy lug soles) or reworking some hiking boots (they don't have the high uppers).

Lots of people wanted pics with us, but this is the only one I was able to get my hands on.

p00k1333 NO Comic Con 2017.jpg

I've been working on and off on my Dredd costume for the last 2 years. I must say that you have really inspired me and even helped me in remodelling some of the accessories I had designed from pictures. Thanks for the great tips and I'll try to show you some pictures!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back