Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

Alden reminds me a bit of a toad.

A toad with a bad hairline.

Ehrenreich has several shortcomings (pun intended), but his hairline is not among them. I would gladly trade hairlines with him. And I'm guessing many of you would, too.

What an odd thing to say. I don't think you know what a bad hairline is. :lol

The Wook

How is it an odd thing to say? I said he looks like a toad and the comment you question is the hairline? Odd one yourself, mate.

He has that typical male pattern baldness where the front middle stays put, but the sides slowly recede. It's distracting, and in my opinion? For a young Han Solo? Yeah.. a BAD hairline. Of course, this is just nitpicking for nitpicking's sake when the guy doesn't look the part to begin with. As for the height thing... If they can make Tom Cruise look normal in films, I'm sure Alden will be fine.

Trading hairlines with him? I'm Asian friend. The only thing that outlives our hair is asian women. Sorry Alden, no trades here. :lol

Ehrenreich has several shortcomings (pun intended), but his hairline is not among them. I would gladly trade hairlines with him. And I'm guessing many of you would, too.

What an odd thing to say. I don't think you know what a bad hairline is. :lol

The Wook

Same reason I cringed when it was thought Nic Cage was going to play Superman. ;) I mean Supes is supposed to have a curl in the middle of his forehead... but not JUST a curl. :lol

How is it an odd thing to say? I said he looks like a toad and the comment you question is the hairline? Odd one yourself, mate.

He has that typical male pattern baldness where the front middle stays put, but the sides slowly recede. It's distracting, and in my opinion? For a young Han Solo? Yeah.. a BAD hairline. Of course, this is just nitpicking for nitpicking's sake when the guy doesn't look the part to begin with. As for the height thing... If they can make Tom Cruise look normal in films, I'm sure Alden will be fine.

Trading hairlines with him? I'm Asian friend. The only thing that outlives our hair is asian women. Sorry Alden, no trades here. :lol

It's just odd, that's all. You get distracted too easily.

And btw, Tom Cruise looks short in every one of his movies.

The Wook

Tom Cruise is so well-known for being short that they don't really try to make him look tall in movies. They just try to make his shortness less obvious and leave it at that. If they tried to pass him off as 6'4" in a movie the audience would be laughing. It would be distracting.

They can make Elija Wood look 4 feet tall in LOTR. If they really wanted Tom Cruise to look 6'4" they could do it.

I don't doubt we'll see the falcon in this but I wonder how she'll look? That shot inside the cockpit the little we can see it all looks really rather cleaner or newer than we're used to.

Ok. Now I see a likeness......it's the hat, isn't it?

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I don't doubt we'll see the falcon in this but I wonder how she'll look? That shot inside the cockpit the little we can see it all looks really rather cleaner or newer than we're used to.

Um, the Falcon will be all over this movie.

Last edited:

You know? I'd love to see han's first ship. Maybe we only see the falcon with Lando. And we don't see Han acquire it from him.

That way we get the falcon, but it feels like a little less fan service.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Furthermore the movie should be all over the Falcon.

In fact, I think THE FALCON should be the Star of the movie, Han, Chewie and Lando are just the supporting cast.

2018 Oscars, best actor: The Millennium Falcon!
With blue milk getting the best supporting actor!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back