Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

Just when you think the designs in Star Wars couldn't get any worse....

Move over Resistance Transport, this Imperial speeder bike, or whatever it's supposed to be, is the new contender for laziest design ever. I'm starting to pity the licensees who paid good money to produce merchandise of this junk.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/6377330/?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

I can't say much... I love Rey's speeder, and most of you thought it looked like a popsicle. It kinda *does*..... but I still love it. :D

Just when you think the designs in Star Wars couldn't get any worse....

Move over Resistance Transport, this Imperial speeder bike, or whatever it's supposed to be, is the new contender for laziest design ever. I'm starting to pity the licensees who paid good money to produce merchandise of this junk.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/6377330/?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

That immediately says "tractor" to me. :lol Not like tractor beam, literally a tractor to plow a field.

I can't say much... I love Rey's speeder, and most of you thought it looked like a popsicle. It kinda *does*..... but I still love it. :D

Rey's speeder makes me think it was made to haul a train of trailers or something. Otherwise it wouldn't need to be that beefy. Maybe it's similar to the one above.

It does look like Rey's speeder. Everyone realizes the wheels would be digititaly removed in post?

It does look like Rey's speeder. Everyone realizes the wheels would be digititaly removed in post?

Whaaaaat?
nDzVvVZ.gif
:lol

It looks like a book. The Bookmobile, if you will. Or Bookspeeder, since Bryan says the wheels will be removed for the movie.

Not very aerodynamic, is it? Nor is the vehicle chasing it.

The Wook

Looks like a tractor or lawn mower to me. I can hear it now.....

"I'm Han Solo, Captain of the Johndeerian Falcon. Chewie here says you need some yard work done?"

"Yes, if it's a fast mower."

"Fast mower? You've never heard of the JohnDeerian Falcon?"

"Should I have?"

"She's the mower that did the Imperial lawn in less than 12 lawn bags."

...and the Falcon was designed after a burger and an olive.

But it didn't actually LOOK like a burger and an olive.

Nor is there any wind resistance in outer space.

Luke's landspeeder design was aerodynamic. Beautiful, really. In a rustic sort of way.

This Bookspeeder looks like a 2-year old slapped it together.

Not impressed.

The Wook

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back