REVELL - BSG CYLON CENTURION *Finished*

Master Blaster

Hello Everybody...
I would like to share my latest finished model...

Paint Work: Airbrush: Enamel Black Gloss + Alclad Chrome + Alclad Aluminum
Scan "Eye": 1mW 3V Red Laser Diode Module

A Few photos with different White Balance so, you can see the reflection and details...

Revell Cylon Centurion - 001.jpg Revell Cylon Centurion - 002.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 003.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 004.jpg
Revell Cylon Centurion - 005.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 006.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 007.jpg

Natural Colours:
Revell Cylon Centurion - 008.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 009.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 010.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 011.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 012.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 013.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 014.jpg

Scan Laser Eye, not Computer Graphics, its real laser beam!
Revell Cylon Centurion - 015.jpgRevell Cylon Centurion - 016.jpg

Some cigarette smoke...
Revell Cylon Centurion - 017.jpg

Hope you enjoy... Thanks for looking!

Regards,

Master Blaster
PS: Updates on my Millennium Falcon by the Weekend. :p

Fantastic job! always a challenge to achieve a realistic looking metal finish and you did a great job.

Nice! Has there ever been any talk of Moebius doing a kit of the original series Cylon centurian? The Nu Galactica version is cool, but I bet they would move a ton of the old school version kits.

Thanks Guys!!

Fantastic job! always a challenge to achieve a realistic looking metal finish and you did a great job.
It was my first time using Alclad paints... I'm glad you liked! Thanks a lot mate.

Nice! Has there ever been any talk of Moebius doing a kit of the original series Cylon centurian? The Nu Galactica version is cool, but I bet they would move a ton of the old school version kits.
I second that. Someone should pitch it to Frank Winspur! ;)
Guys, That would be nice, I'm planning to build a diorama, including a from scratch modeling figure of Cylon Number 6, so putting together a Centurion from original series would be really cool!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back