OK, it's premiered.....DRIVE Props?

Mechamaniac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, I really like what I've seen so far. A friend of mine whose wife works for the local Fox affiliate got a promo DVD pack that came with a billfold full of prop licenses for all the principle characters. Lucky sucka!

The other thing that jumps out at me is the nifty Nokia phone they use, however if you want one, be prepared to shell out some dough.

It's the Nokia 8800 Sirocco edition which packs about an $800 price tag.

Fox was giving out promo Licences at WonderCon this year, this is Nathan's:

Fillion_Lic.gif

Enjoy!

-Jon

Did anyone else notice the license plate on Alex Tully's truck?

327 FAR

3/27 is Nate Fillion's birthday. I wonder what the FAR stands for.

Thanks, SatSpeedster, for the Tully license! I do find it funny too that he's in his Firefly garb...

Tonight's episode was the first one I've seen. Don't know yet if I'm going to get hooked. I'll have to give it another couple of weeks.

I wonder if the knife that Alex Tully pulled on the bogus cop will make more appearances. I didn't have the foresight to tape the show. Did anyone get a screenshot of it? In the brief glimpse I got, it looked like a Buck "Special" Model 119.

Angelus....

The poster should say Hastings, Nebraska.

It's where I went to college. Otherwise looks great. I can't wait to print it up.

Gregg

Angelus....

The poster should say Hastings, Nebraska.

It's where I went to college. Otherwise looks great. I can't wait to print it up.

Gregg

Interesting. The promo photo I used for reference says Walton, and so does the one in the show with "WIN" written on it. But the one Corinna holds up in Alex's truck says Hastings.

2h6fuwi.jpg

2jdfbpc

The Hastings one also says "Last seen April 12, 2007" instead of "December 24, 2006".

Guess I'll make another one.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back