Fallout 4

Red rocket is the best way to get that achievement because 9 people and a handful of high end medical stands pretty much builds it up. I just want to be able to label my power armor collection lol. Which i'm annoyed as i somehow forgot to make a t45 basic model so now i'm back to scraping parts together. They could also give us: mannequins to display armor and outfits on, a pegboard or something to hang weapons on the wall. All i keep finding is Wasteland survival guides and they're not very useful. I'd rather have Hotrod ones for more paint jobs.
I actually have to send my partners off in another direction or they get in the way when i'm trying to break down items, the other NPCs would walk into the piles of stuff too so i finally had to enclose that first area in Sanctuary to stop it.

they have mannequins for armor in Skyrim so I'd imagine its coming soon, or easily moddable. theres already pegboards that can be found in the game, but not craftable as of yet. unfortunately I went on a wild scrapping spree the moment I hit sanctuary and got rid of them before I realized it

yeah i saw that too, i shoulda saved and moved it. too bad saving it to the workbench doesn't do squat. I'm sure they'll be adding stuff with each DLC. My armor collection is going well other than the x01 armor of course. i got 1 full set of mk 3 and 2 barely put together ones that are going to be mk1 and 2. I wish the armors looked a bit different with each model though.

Do you guys know if you can dismiss your love interest and still keep them as a love interest? I don't want to p*ss off Piper. :lol I'm assuming you can recruit/dismiss companions at any time like F3 and NV, but not sure with the love interest thing now.

Ending 5: "Hidden Ending" BOS, Minutemen and Railroad all alive

This ending is very difficult to complete and involves doing quests in a special order, the result is a new ending with recorded dialog options unable to be achieved in other endings. The Sole Survivor is in good standing with all three factions and has access to all side quests. All topside Companions live, and all factions are at peace with one another. This ending is very difficult to complete and needs to have quests done in a very specific order.

Huh... I wonder if this is true or if it's really an exploit.

Until we hear more about it I'd take it with a grain of salt even as an exploit. One thing that gets me in games is that skeletons stay intact without anything holding them together, in fallout i can see since reality is different in the game universe but other games do it too.

x.x now i have to beat the game 5 times lol. I really wish they'd done more achievements for getting the endings or something, as much as achievements annoy me it helps keep track of this stuff. I have no incentive to do the hardcore mode this time unlike in New Vegas. I was in the middle of a conversation when the main theme started to play and i had no idea why until i looked around and saw the Brotherhood making their entrance lol.
On a side note I apparently walked past a downed vertabird with a suit of broke up armor near it a dozen times until i saw it in a video today. Gave me the parts i needed to finish a suit though. Also got all the paint jobs available as far as i know.

Last edited:
Finally got it on my PC... and fell asleep during the "getting frozen" cinematics.
Guess I'll have to try again tonight.

Until we hear more about it I'd take it with a grain of salt even as an exploit. One thing that gets me in games is that skeletons stay intact without anything holding them together, in fallout i can see since reality is different in the game universe but other games do it too.

Those skeletons are ticking me off. That and the grass that somehow goes through my floors I build. You'd think that if I can pay Minecraft, put a block on top of grass and the grass disappears, that Fallout could do that too. So I've got buildings with grass through the floor and skeletons that are partially in the floor that rattle whenever I fast travel back to that area. Oh and why do my new buildings I build look like apocalyptic crap? I think even with my meager building skills I could construct a sturdy house without and holes in the walls!

I agree even if it cost more materials let us make nicer looking buildings or take over a vault once you clear it out. How about making it so the locals won't go into your building? They keep roaming around and using my bed. I'd love a garage or barn door that slides so my armor area looks more like a proper hangar. And can we please work on the system for setting down prefab stuff so it bothers to align totally straight to an existing foundation?

The camera is so awkward you can spend a half hour just getting 3 blocks in place.
Also i spent hours going to X01 armor spawn points and got nothing but older suits despite being nearly level 70. I'm having a hell of a time getting these last suits i need done. Also why can't i suddenly have titanium x+ paint on a suit of armor when every other part has it? It's like the game forgot it was an option with this suit. Right now i'm at medtek trying to do a mission but it won't register that i'm in the right spot to finish it off.

All i need is a password from a character. On a side note it turns out that the BOS vertibirds you see flying around later in the game can be shot down as i saw super mutants and raiders open fire on one and it went up like a candle.
Anyone see that someone found an underwater facility by accident? It's either for future use or a cut item but it still has a functioning light on it. Dude fell in the ocean and found it. I'm amazed how man unmarked events are in the game so far that you literally won't see unless you just walk the map.

Yeah I want a thing to designate my house as mine. I tried assigning a bed to Piper and she says something like "Are you kidding me?" like I'm trying to get her to sleep with me. :lol There are a couple of PC mods out that add more things to build. I haven't tried them out yet though. They show a couple here: http://www.pcgamer.com/best-fallout-4-mods/ I also want some way to put weapons up on the wall on racks or something. You could do it in Skyrim so I have no idea why they didn't think of it for Fallout.

To get a romantic partner to sleep with you just sleep when they're in the room. You'll wake up with the "lover's embrace" perk.

Also, you can dismiss a romantic partner with no ill effect. I believe you can romance multiple partners as well. I'm naturally drawn to Piper and she was the first I romanced (gift of the gab is a great perk as well) but now I'm working on Cait. Will update if reaching that level with her nullified my relationship with Piper, probably tonight.

Actually, there was no ill effect when I romanced Magnolia (although she's a one night stand) so I don't see why you couldn't romance everyone if you wanted. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Happy to report no ill effects. Both Cait and Piper fully romanced. :)

It's funny, if I had to choose just one it would be Piper. Her attitude better reflects my play style. But I felt bad leaving Cait at the settlement after romancing her. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I romanced Curie. She's that one companion who is the pinnacle of optimism. Always eager to help and loves it when I do.

To get a romantic partner to sleep with you just sleep when they're in the room. You'll wake up with the "lover's embrace" perk.

I know that. :lol I meant I was trying to assign her to a bed and she reacts like you're trying to sleep with her.

BTW, why in the heck can't you raise meat for your settlement? That makes no sense!

That's good now i can have art imitate real life lol. That shoulda been an achievement. I'm still working on side quests right now as stuff keeps popping up. Macready's mission just will not finish thanks to a bug no matter what i do.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back