Fallout 4

If you're a baseball fan, check out the Boston Bugle building. There's something funny on there about the Red Sox finally playing in the World Series after 158 years on Oct. 23 2077. :lol Found this last night. I forget what the location was.
KlCMq69.png

I remember seeing that article but I didn't notice him stuck in the vending machine. Once again those improbably intact skeletons of gaming strike again lol

Pinched Desdomona's clothes, but next time I went back she had a new set exactly the same back on. Glory will kill you if you try it with her though.

I'm still playing around with my first game and I got to thinking that this Fallout might be hard to start over again. I've got my perfect home base and everything how I want it now! It seems like a major undertaking to start a new game. BTW, why aren't there footballs in this? There are kickballs and baseballs, but you're probably more likely to find basketballs or footballs. I just want a football grenade. :lol

I'm still playing around with my first game and I got to thinking that this Fallout might be hard to start over again. I've got my perfect home base and everything how I want it now! It seems like a major undertaking to start a new game. BTW, why aren't there footballs in this? There are kickballs and baseballs, but you're probably more likely to find basketballs or footballs. I just want a football grenade. :lol

Ya, I've always found these types of games to be tough to start over. Even just going back to the low stats would suck. Lol

I only have the Minute Men ending left and I've kept saves after the ending for each faction. After I'm done that I'll be using those saves to do any playing.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Any other fallout I've had no issue playing thru multiple times for achievements but this one feels like a chore to do it. I should have made a spare save so i could choose from that point.

Any other fallout I've had no issue playing thru multiple times for achievements but this one feels like a chore to do it. I should have made a spare save so i could choose from that point.

I dunno, the first Fallout didn't exactly have incredible replay value. Still haven't played 3 so I'll reserve judgement on that. I got the free download code so maybe I'll try that one next.

I finished the Minute Men ending. It's the least obtrusive of them as only the Institute has to die.

I did all of these endings from the same branching point (first entering the Institute). Would have been nice to have an Institute ending where you could make peace with at least the Railroad, but oh well.

This one will probably sit now until there's DLC.

Some Of The Coolest Stuff That Was Cut From Fallout 4

Combat Zone. Wow. All that design, all that recorded dialogue, all that scripting and all that potential for a very fun area... and they turn it into another run of the mill raider shoot out.

I guarantee that was cut out for DLC. No way they're going to waste material they spent alot of money on making. The first DLC will probably be all the cut stuff that's already finished.

So far one of my favorite things is finding a place where synths are picking through... love battling those suckers.
Only at level 23 right now... still learning a few things. Mainly just wandering and exploring. I love sniping from a comfortable distance with my hunting rifle. Just picked a .50 cal from some raider. Very happy about that.

So far one of my favorite things is finding a place where synths are picking through... love battling those suckers.
Only at level 23 right now... still learning a few things. Mainly just wandering and exploring. I love sniping from a comfortable distance with my hunting rifle. Just picked a .50 cal from some raider. Very happy about that.

My usual layout is a suppressed .50 cal for sneak range attacks, .308 combat rifle for when there's a lot of heat, and a combat shotgun for up close and personal. All maxed out stats of course.

Occasionally use my silenced 10mm pistol for taking out weak stuff. Railroad rifle is also a personal favourite. :)

I found a sniper rifle that was called something like "Plasma infused Sniper rifle" that does 20 energy damage on top of the regular damage. It's still incredibly weak compared to NV's .50 cal. I hope someone makes a mod to add a real .50 cal rifle to the game, or tweaks damage to the regular one.

As for the cut content, I don't buy into the theory that stuff is cut from a game for DLC. I think, like the woman in the video said, they have all kinds of reasons to remove things. There could have been some technical issue they couldn't nail down, or maybe just had to remove it to spend time fixing something more important. I don't think the Combat Zone would have made the game any more fun than it was. There are probably ideas they had that were initially dismissed for the main game and they decide to use those for the DLCs.

I found a sniper rifle that was called something like "Plasma infused Sniper rifle" that does 20 energy damage on top of the regular damage. It's still incredibly weak compared to NV's .50 cal. I hope someone makes a mod to add a real .50 cal rifle to the game, or tweaks damage to the regular one.

Ya, my shotgun does 20 cryo damage with a chance to freeze. NEVER saw it freeze anything (probably because it kills most things in one shot) but just last night I froze a suicider with it. Was pretty hilarious, he fell over. :D

I love my Gauss rifle, though I do have a few legendary ones, my current one is a souped up poisoners version - I'm at level 95 with all the maxed sniper, vat, rifle perks so it's pretty much single headshot kills for all but Behemoths and Millurk queen (well some Deathclaws take two...)

I've just completed the institute ending, so I've played through all the endings, none were very happy. I've also just finished 100% Achievements (that settlement one is a tricky pain)

I'm guessing the DLC will not depend on any particular ending, so I'm free to choose one that I want to carry on levelling and maybe work up a real Wine cellar display for my Armour.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back