Studio scale MEDICAL FRIGATE-NEBULON-B

Not to much. 1/24 airfix hurricane- 4 parts,,amt ford c600 city delivery,airfix centurion ho scale,tamiya 223 1/35,
tamiya jagdpanzer lang 1/35 tamiya porsche 934 /12. Im searching 2 this same parts looking like engine parts-
on starboard panel and on engine panel-but without results
Amazing job marstar2 , in any interviews this model was literally thrown together so much so that Lucas even mentions it when he sees the finished ship, asks the question "why did you need so much time to build the other ships "
one site a like for scanning kit sprues is here,
http://www.model-making.eu
what I like about it is that they maintain the shots of some older kits not in stock , and also will ship aerosol paint to me
I need a lower wing sections of 1/24 scale airfix hurricane, if your not using I would buy it off you for millennium falcon .

Vacation has ended and is time back to work ,and some new pictures , MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON.JPGMEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (5).JPGMEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (6).JPGMEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (13).JPGMEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (15).JPGMEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (17).JPGMEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (19).JPGMEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (11).JPGMEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (20).JPGMEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (18).JPGsome new models aded

Outstanding! It looks absolutely fabulous. The picture with the chairs in the background give its size some real perspective.

This looks incredible!. Getting all those parts right is no easy thing, but you've done it. This will definitely be used as reference material in the future!

WOW! I am speechless right now! That is one glorious replica. The detail is amazing. Those last 2 pics of the engines lit look so darn real, this thing is gonna blow our minds when completed.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back